đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Various Exclusives of LG5?

ALGAYDO

Should LG5 have different exclusives?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should LG5 have different exclusives?

• Yas
    • Nah

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

In the middle of all this Apple Music/Spotify exclusive drama, I got to thinking... Would y'all be down for LG5 having different exclusives throughout various platforms? I.e., a Standard LG5 released universally, but Apple Music getting exclusive bonus tracks not available anywhere else, and Spotify getting a different set of bonus tracks not available anywhere else? Or is that too messy? Lol. Discuss. 

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Nah, all platforms should have the same songs

But if these exclusive could garner more stream aka better chart positions, it'll benefit LG in the long run. Or is this focusing too much on the bling and not enough on the actual music? Lol 

Seeka

What would it matter? These exclusives would only be remixes.

Born To Slay

No, this exclusive **** is dumb. I just wanna buy the album with all its tracks, I'm not getting Spotify or Apple Music or tidal or anything else so I can listen to her music. 

In fact, I might get the album illegally in protest if she drops an incomplete album onto iTunes.

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, HOMODRAKE said:

But if these exclusive could garner more stream aka better chart positions, it'll benefit LG in the long run. Or is this focusing too much on the bling and not enough on the actual music? Lol 

Lol no. I just want easy access to entire album and be able to listen to it all at the very same place :laughga: 

migamiga

Here for various physical releases but digital exclusives annoy me cause I only like buying physicals. I want more gaga collectables and this will be the first era where I have a full time job and not using my parents money so I don't mind spending. 

But it'll probably end up like c2c- iTunes, standard and deluxe physical, vinyl

JustAnotherDay

Maybe a couple target bonus tracks and a Japanese bonus track but anything more is just messy and makes it too complicated. Beyonce has like 5000 different versions of IISF with different bonus tracks and it's so annoying

was NickARTPOP

whore

I'd take bonus tracks in any format, as long as their not remixes. :sis: Exclusive album covers make for great collectables too! :laughga:

Legit question: why does Japan always get the best and the most bonus tracks?? :diane:

freebit

That would serve a strong Pink Friday tea. 

Apple and Spotify having their own editions would be interesting, and I've never seen anyone try that before. Here for it.

Archived