💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Going Against The Industry

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

SFEDN-Banner-Join-Discussion.jpg

As we all know Lady Gaga is the most rebellious artist out in the Pop world. She made a social commentary on fame culture with her album The Fame (Monster) and progressed acceptance with Born This Way. Her fourth album ARTPOP was also a commentary on how the industry works ("Lady Gaga is over", "DWUW", "Swine").

To emphasize this she never sticked to the rules of the industry. Releasing lead singles on different days than Fridays. "Bad Romance" premiered on a runway. 

Freeing herself from expectations of the public seemed to be the main goal of ARTPOP. Not relying on makeup/wigs/outfits.

Not sticking to a genre. Being the most flexible artist right now.

tumblr_nzh2lwdqS31t2penko1_1280.png

So, what does that mean for LG5?

It means that she (probably) won't go back fulfilling expectations, which means she will focus on changing the industry and culture with LG5. The first step is not doing a major premiere (No VMA, No Apple Music, No GMA), because that was not what she was, that's what other people think she was. That's not her vision, that's her supporting the industry instead of changing it.

End of Story: Lady Gaga is going to change the music industry and fame culture once again.

VANTABLACK

tumblr_inline_obqjd3KvL11qcm4iq_500.gif

I AGREE .this is what I've been Tryna to say . Gaga is gonna show us how much balls she got 

Lextyr97

God I hope so :shocked: Interesting thought though. If anyone can do it, it's Gaga. Her rebellion during that ARTPOP interview and the whole SXSW concert were astounding tbh. 

The Child

"Releasing lead singles on different days than Fridays."

But releasing on Friday is a new rule, before everybody released on Monday so what you're saying has no sense.

And sometimes her fans forget that Lady Gaga is a pop artist.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

wahkeenasitka

I think the best thing is allowing ourselves to BE SURPRISED. 

I'm stoked she's keeping things under wraps and keeping everything quiet and hush hush. Things will emerge when they are ready to and we get to be surprised and blown away. 

I think it's best to have zero expectations. 

wahkeenasitka
2 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Queen of making other artists step up their game.

FBC.jpg?2606

Love That. 

Hoping that Beyonce makes Gaga step up her game this year... Personally, I would be thrilled to see Gaga do what Beyonce has done with her last two albums. Surprise release with a full visual album. That would be amazing. 

SilkSpectre0
8 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

SFEDN-Banner-Join-Discussion.jpg

As we all know Lady Gaga is the most rebellious artist out in the Pop world. She made a social commentary on fame culture with her album The Fame (Monster) and progressed acceptance with Born This Way. Her fourth album ARTPOP was also a commentary on how the industry works ("Lady Gaga is over", "DWUW", "Swine").

To emphasize this she never sticked to the rules of the industry. Releasing lead singles on different days than Fridays. "Bad Romance" premiered on a runway. 

Freeing herself from expectations of the public seemed to be the main goal of ARTPOP. Not relying on makeup/wigs/outfits.

Not sticking to a genre. Being the most flexible artist right now.

tumblr_nzh2lwdqS31t2penko1_1280.png

So, what does that mean for LG5?

It means that she (probably) won't go back fulfilling expectations, which means she will focus on changing the industry and culture with LG5. The first step is not doing a major premiere (No VMA, No Apple Music, No GMA), because that was not what she was, that's what other people think she was. That's not her vision, that's her supporting the industry instead of changing it.

End of Story: Lady Gaga is going to change the music industry and fame culture once again.

I was just thinking about this the other day. She broke into the sphere of pop to turn it inside out and make it fresh and then everyone tried to box her in. She's gonna flip the game on everyone again :queenga:

Yuuri
1 minute ago, wahkeenasitka said:

Love That. 

Hoping that Beyonce makes Gaga step up her game this year... Personally, I would be thrilled to see Gaga do what Beyonce has done with her last two albums. Surprise release with a full visual album. That would be amazing. 

I'm a fan of her saying when an album is about to drop. Like first three singles then album release then release a few other singles that promote themselves.

Archived