• Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
11 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

It was better before when vinyls and CDs still were the thing :emma: 

I only buy physical music :nails:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ALGAYDO

This is honestly so rude and childish of them WTF. Now I WANT Gaga to do an AM exclusive out of spite. They wanna play games? Then let's play games. :neyde:

Bloody Matt

By the way... Why the **** should they punish who chooses another service over them? It's just how competition works. If you want to attract artists to sponsorize you, just improve your service in order to bring them in. Being petty and "punish" artists for not choosing you sounds so elementary school :deadbanana: 

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, HOMODRAKE said:

This is honestly so rude and childish of them WTF. Now I WANT Gaga to do an AM exclusive out of spite. They wanna play games? Then let's play games. :neyde:

I agree actually. I was 100% against an AM exclusive, but if Spotify is playing that game I'm gonna change my mind. 

It's not professional at all to punish them. Instead they should come up with something new that wants the artists (and labels) to choose Spotify.

SpookyKid
Just now, ronnix said:

Why tho?

I like having cds in a physical form, + I don't have a credit card :gaycat:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

FlopSlurper

Well these artists should take down their music from pettyfy and let them enjoy their childish games

Serendipity
16 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Gagz will flop harder than GUY then :neyde: 

7 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Well these artists should take down their music from pettyfy and let them enjoy their childish games

T.Swift ha impact :neyde: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

SlayedForTheGod

if you want to listen to a song on spotify just search the artist or song title. this honestly wont do much damage. drake had an apple exclusive with views and hes still the number one artist on spotify. so take this with a grain of salt.

FrozenKookie
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Spotiflop can try iT. Apple God >>> their irrelevant ass

Stay deluded and pressed when Spotify is evidently on top of their game.

Archived