💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Watching Gaga's Old Videos and Getting Hyped

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

So I feel like I've been waiting for Perfect Illusion forever even though it only got announced about 2 weeks ago and I am getting so impatient. I feel like I've played all Gaga's music to death and haven't listened to anything of hers in months because I feel like it's all out-dated now.

Anyway, I was bored so I just had a marathon session watching loads of Gaga videos hoping that it would awaken my love for her old music. I started from the beginning of the Fame era through to the present going through them all and racking up watches on Vevo of Poker face, Love Game, Judas, Applause, the epic Bad Romance!... and then I moved on to her recent live performances such as The Oscar's Sound of Music, Stevie Wonder tribute, The Superbowl, Frank Sinatra tribute! And I am so hyped because this woman has elevated herself to a different level than she was at the beginning of her career to the point where A Lister's give her a standing ovation! Jennifer Lawrence at the Oscar's acted like she was in the presence of royalty during that press interview that I'm sure we have all seen. And have either of you considered the shot of Bradley Cooper giving Gaga a standing ovation at the Oscar's could have been the moment he realised she was destined to be the lead in 'A Star is Born'? It warms my heart and makes me so proud to see how much she is adored from others in the entertainment industry as well as the general public around the world. 

But do you realise that LG5 is going to be some of the best singing she's done in her career so far?! I think so many of us are expecting pre-ARTPOP style vocals as we hope for the Fame Monster 2.0 that we have forgotten that Gaga has evolved! It's not going to be enough to say that she scalped us, snatched our weaves or even slayed us. She's going to make those phrases obsolete as she blows us away with her talent. :firega:

I know I'm probably not the first to create a thread like this but my heart is bursting with pride right now that I just needed to share the love with like minded individuals. And I think Gaga could do with some more positivity from her fans because I think she needs more of us to say we trust you Gaga and we know you will deliver us the album that we never knew we wanted.   :woot:

For all who have read this, thank you for taking the time and if any of you have any free time today go and do the same thing I have just done and rack up some views on Vevo. :lolga:

MaryJaneHolland

same :giveup:

was watching this yesterday and realized that she can kill the choreo and the vocals at the same time

The Surrealist
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

same :giveup:

was watching this yesterday and realized that she can kill the choreo and the vocals at the same time

Marry The Night :diane:

I love this song so much, I cannot say it enough.

Woolfsmck

I think my 5 second amp fuse has elapsed...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

It's my favorite :cryga:

Nicogly
50 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

SAME!!! On a spiritual level, it is so healing. It is my go to song when I feel depressed. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

The Surrealist
Just now, Nicogly said:

SAME!!! On a spiritual level, it is so healing. It is my go to song when I feel depressed. 

The acoustic version on Alan Carr is a damn masterpiece.

RAMROD

Her singing styles always seems to change with each albums, I am curious which register will she use for this new single and new album also.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss
44 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

And have either of you considered the shot of Bradley Cooper giving Gaga a standing ovation at the Oscar's could have been the moment he realised she was destined to be the lead in 'A Star is Born'?

i thought about making a thread about this a while ago.glad to know that i'm not the only one who felt this way :giveup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Varo Yan

I'm always watching her official videos and live performances :nails:

Dont forget to watch her official videos on Vevo/YouTube, hear her music on Spotify/Apple, and of course buy her singles and albums on iTunes/Amazon.

You can buy Lady Gaga's revolutional ARTPOP electro-pop masterpiece on Armenian iTunes only for $4.99 !

https://itunes.apple.com/am/album/ARTPOP/id687737873

Artpop_cover.png

RAMROD
Just now, Varo Yan said:

I'm always watching her official videos and live performances :nails:

Dont forget to watch her official videos on Vevo/YouTube, hear her music on Spotify/Apple, and of course buy her singles and albums on iTunes/Amazon

You can buy Lady Gaga's revolutional ARTPOP electro-pop masterpice on Armenian iTunes only for $4.99 !

https://itunes.apple.com/am/album/ARTPOP/id687737873

Artpop_cover.png

Very affordable :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived