💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is 'all mine' really fake

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

kevinthesheep

Other people have said this but i am convinced that All Mine is a gaga demo

- The vocals, especially 2:52 onwards (link below) sound way too much like Gaga to have been manipulated.. it's her exact tone. I don't understand how he could have replicated her vocals so perfectly, i've heard every major leak and none have sounded this much like her (except the one with the whispering which i am also convinced is legit). @sw5lol on twitter (not sure his ggd name) shared the clip of 'his band'... the clip sounds like Gaga's voice that has been pitched down, compare the vocals to the below links of pitched versions of Gypsy and MANiCURE.

- Is it possible that the record label told him off and this is a cover up of some sort? 

I'm probably wrong or if it is gaga, the song most likely won't make the album. Whatever it is it's fantastic. 

What do you think flopsters am i delusional:sis:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

No, it's definitely real.

tumblr_inline_mjbqfnaGM61qz4rgp.gif

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MonsterVlad

Jesus, when will all the "All Mine" and VMA's threads end :saladga:

Even fake ARTPOP leaks like TEA, Temple, GUY sounded more like Gaga than this mess.

Swan Heart

I wanted this to be real. :/

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Music

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW AMAZING MANiCURE SOUNDS PITCHED LOWER?

Spoiler

or about how underrated MANiCURE is in general :giveup:

kevinthesheep
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The guy who made it confirmed it's fake :sharon:

Ye but apart from him saying it's his band and sharing that twitter clip i haven't seen anything else proving that it's him. Apparently their album is coming out in the fall but i couldn't find anything on his twitter.. idk it just seems a little suspicious

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

Ye but apart from him saying it's his band and sharing that twitter clip i haven't seen anything else proving that it's him.

did you expect to find videos on the internet from a random local boy band? :saladga:

Antonio

Gurl if Gaga's team have not taken this down from YouTube it's clearly fake :interestinga:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived