💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sarah Paulson In Talks To Join 'Ocean's Eight'

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

Sarah Paulson, who is up for an Emmy for her turn as Marcia Clark in The People Vs OJ Simpson, is in early talks to join the killer cast of Ocean’s Eight, Warner Bros and Village Roadshow’s female-driven caper spinoff directed by Gary Ross. If the deal makes she will join Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling and Awkwafina.

Paulson is a perennial Emmy nominee for her roles from Game Change to American Horror Story to Clark this year in People Vs OJ Simpson — all six of her nominations the past five years have come for different characters. She just joined the cast of Ryan Murphy‘s new FX anthology series Feud playing Geraldine Page.

Read More: http://deadline.com/2016/08/sarah-paulson-oceans-eight-movie-casting-1201808984/

Slayer

She must have Hermione's time-turner or something because it's not humanly possible for her to do all this work...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

ALGAYDO

Forever bitter that she hasn't gained the critical acclaim that she so ****ing deserves. She better get this role and slay the **** out of us all. 

MonsterOfficial

"hey Sarah, we're working on this project--"

Sarah: SIGN ME THE **** UP👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

(a comment from reddit :sis:)

exorcise my mind

ZiggyZiggs
10 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

Sarah: SIGN ME THE **** UP👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

:air: 

12 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

Why did you just steal this from AHS Reddit :awkney:

Buy Perfect Illusion on iTunes

MonsterOfficial
Just now, Cookie said:

Why did you just steal this from AHS Reddit :awkney:

A6LDg.gif

giphy.gif

exorcise my mind

omg, if this is real we got Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter and Sarah Paulson in one film? :giveup: Helena Bonham Carter and Sarah Paulson together? :giveup: Sarah and Helena are best actress :golfclap:

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒️

ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, RF said:

Who is Samara Paulson and why is she working with something related to Frank by the Ocean

So what is the truth? :oprah: 

Archived