• Post Op
    • Blind Date
    • Wind Chime
    • Camp Site
    • The shadow
    • lullaby

Featured Posts

badgalriri

What do you think the theme of this season is based on the sweepstakes that they're running online with guessing it?

They provided 6 teasers and only one of which will be featured in the premiere episode. now i dont know if that means that the winning video will be the one that is chosen BUT based on everything... i feel like the theme of this season might be... Hollywood. I think that would be a dumb theme but whatever lol.

The 6 videos are teasers that have been released previously and can be viewed here: https://www.ahs6sweeps.com

Post OP

Lullaby

Wind Chimes

The Shadow

Blind Date (PLEASE GOD DONT BE BLIND DATE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT BE THIS ONE)

Camp Site

Discuss!!

I'm guessing camp sight, or at least I wish lmao

I need aliens and the idea of being 'out in a forrest camping' seems pausible as the main theme

Kindness rules all.

campsite please. but i read somewhere that most likely the windchimes one is the one somehow related to it.

Little Monster in Buffalo

Seeka

I voted the shadow, and my friend picked wind chimes.

I voted for shadow to have something different from wind chimes, but wind chimes is probably the most different from them all, and has little relation to the rest of the teasers, besides the music.

Good luck to you~

MarcusBones

I voted wind chimes because I think this season will be about a cult of hillbillies ala the Texas chain saw massacre 

I wanna win that Benz :gaycat:

I'm confused. 1 of those teasers represents just the events of the premiere episode or the whole season's theme?

I'm guessing it's the former, otherwise why release countless teasers after the sweepstakes was announced.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Personally I thought Post Op, The Shadow, Blind Date, and Camp Sight were cute productions. 

Wind Chimes creeped me out, and Lullaby gave me the impression of crazy infants, though still housed in cribs. 

I'd love Wind Chimes to be related to the actual sixth season. That was the closest to elicit any sense of apprehensive fear. :cryga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Helxig
5 hours ago, Vodka said:

Interested in your input @Helxig :giggle:

I can't enter the sweepstakes because I don't have a US phone number :toofunny:

I'll explain my own theory on here later when I have more time ;) 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Debithius

Camp Site FTW! Isn't there two other teasers? Why didn't they apply them as well?

badgalriri
4 hours ago, Debithius said:

Camp Site FTW! Isn't there two other teasers? Why didn't they apply them as well?

i'm not sure. there are only 6 teasers listed on the sweepstakes website so i'm assuming those are the only ones that apply.

Debithius
1 hour ago, badgalriri said:

i'm not sure. there are only 6 teasers listed on the sweepstakes website so i'm assuming those are the only ones that apply.

Lol there are 21 teasers wtf, weird they only put like 6 but 21 would be too much.

7 hours ago, Helxig said:

I can't enter the sweepstakes because I don't have a US phone number :toofunny:

I'll explain my own theory on here later when I have more time ;) 

Lol :sharon: That's totally cool. 

Looking forward to the theory :sis:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived