๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hairspray live without MTrain?

Bonkers

Featured Posts

Bonkers

Hairspray Live looks like it's going to be good. ย I like the girl they got, but WHY didn't they get Meghan Trainor to be Tracy Turnblad? ย She is MADE for this part. ย Tracy was the one who paved the way for ...bass-y....girls to rock pop music.

I mean, imagine:

ย 

I loved Ricky Lake's Hairspray, but I prefer newer videos for quality. ย :giggle:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bonkers
1 minute ago, scottb1990 said:

Meanwhile, in Gaga News and Events...

Or lord help me. ย I couldn't find the one every posts flop threads about other artists.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Blueskye
4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Or lord help me. ย I couldn't find the one every posts flop threads about other artists.

Hahaย :toofunny:ย This is just the one with everyone melting down over Oceangate (including me).ย 

OT: I love Hairspray.ย 

Zilla

I really like the girl they castedย as Tracy though.ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Ooooooo Meghan would be great as Tracy truuuuu!!! But Meghan's personality doesn't match at all and idk if she's a good actress

15jocart

Tracy is traditionally cast as an unknown actress. Meghan Trainor is neither unknown nor an actress.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

15jocart

Also, MTrain doesn't have a strong belt (or that strong of a voice overall, honestly) and her accent would have to be covered up while singing.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived