💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Critics Review 'Glory'

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Tbh, I don't admire Britney for the music. I admire the way she recovered from her total breakdown and still lives with mental illness every day but puts on that strong face and tells the world "It's Britney, bitch :sis:"

Though Glory is full of bops that'll tide me over until we get LG5. That's all I was really asking of her in terms of music :music: it does showcase her natural voice in some tracks too, so there's another plus. It's definitely one of my favorites from her so far :happy:

Well I wouldn't call it "natural voice" but it's a nice album. It has some good instrumentals and the overall chill vibe you get from it is okay. Yes, it's the album from Britney that I've enjoyed the most since In The Zone (Yep, I like Blackout but I skip a lot of the songs, I don't get why everyone calls it her masterpiece).

JevyDuty

I can't even remember the last Britney song I liked. I was a huge fan of hers when I was still into barbies but I don't know what happened.... I'll check it out. For old times sake. :hor:

1 hour ago, Dora said:

I hope she gets atleast over 70.... But I'm guessing around 62

It deserves a 62.

Femme Fatale deserved a 70.

Zombie

The influence of Revival is clear YESSSS

but is waaaay superior in other levels, even vocally wise

The Child
12 hours ago, Alan123 said:

I'm happy to see Britney releasing music that sounds better than her previous album, but at the same time it's sad to see that people don't really expect that much quality from Britney because obviously she's not a good singer, but she has become an icon.

The album is not bad, but it's "good for a Britney album". It's an album with songs that could've been recorded by Selena Gomez. I'm surprised to see her fans get SO happy about it though, it's like they don't really ask her to do that much with her career that any little effort is a huge step for them.

As a really big fan of her, her fanbase has tried before to ask her to do much more effort and when we tried Britney Jean happened, we wanted a personal album with songs written by her and we even asked for a song with her sister. At the end, we got in some ways what we asked for but it ended up bad. So now we're just enjoying what she gives us and what she's best at giving us: sex songs.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

GagaMyBlood95

It's definitely a HUGE improvement from the last album, I give her that!

DiscoHeaven23
18 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Billboard gave her 3.5/5 stars

i think it deserved 4

ARTPOP flasbacks

The Child
17 hours ago, christinahoney said:

I prefer Britney Jean :toofunny:

Lindsay-Lohan-Drink-Spill-Reaction-Gif-I

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived