💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye Given Free Rein to Do Whatever He Wants at MTV VMAs 2016

Stef

Featured Posts

f473b0cb.jpg

MTV’s 2016 Video Music Awards take place on Sunday, August 28 at 9 p.m. Eastern, broadcasting live from Madison Square Garden in New York City. It has now be revealed that, at the show, Kanye West will be given four minutes to do whatever he wants on stage, TMZ reports. A source from the show has confirmed this to Pitchfork. The show’s producers, apparently, do not have any idea what he will decide to do.

West has quite the history with the VMAs. In 2009, he infamously interrupted Taylor Swift during her acceptance speech for Best Female Video (for “You Belong With Me”). Last year, he won the Video Vanguard Award and delivered an unforgettable speech, during which he declared he’ll run for president in 2020. Swift presented the award to him. West has also performed at the VMAs six times.

Source: http://pitchfork.com/news/67436-kanye-given-free-reign-to-do-whatever-he-wants-at-mtv-vmas-2016/

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This show's downfall is nothing short of a ****ing cackle. They'll give him 4 minutes to whatever he wants but wouldn't let Gaga execute her comeback performance she most likely spent months planning in 2013?

Unforgivable. :interestinga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

yASSsss

disgusting.Why did they scrap gaga's original performance then..double standards much?

#VMAsAreOverParty

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Kanye is probably preparing to take another dig at Taylor :interestinga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

They're doing this in light of the Kimye/Taylor drama. This abomination of a show has sunken lower and lower since circa 2012. They'll clutch onto the tired straws of the 2009 incident for as looooong as they can.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

disgusting.Why did they scrap gaga's original performance then..double standards much?

#VMAsAreOverParty

Because if Kanye does something "shocking" everybody will talk about that. If Gaga does it people find it too annoying and the show will get hated on.

DrewStevens

They just want higher ratings. They'll probably let Tove Lo flash her tits next year or let Azealia Banks call everyone a fag on stage.

venusfly
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

#VMAsAreOverParty

Gaga's performance was going to be extremely graphic and depicted torture its pretty reasonable it was scrapped :emma:

Loyalty

Watch him perform Famous and actually get these celebrities in this bed and then Taylor and him will perform together a new remix of the single.

DiscoHeaven23

For some reason I'm so afraid he's going to go after Britney and her performance. Idk why that comes to mind.

hes come for her before

KURUSHITOVSKA

#VMAsSoBlack!!!!!!!

Why didn't they let Gaga do what he wanted to do with Applause? She is know for bringing the biggest rates! 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, LG said:

Gaga's performance was going to be extremely graphic and depicted torture its pretty reasonable it was scrapped :emma:

Ya I actually felt scared reading it. It was gonna be 2009x10000000 in graphic violence.

It still sounded cool, but near impossible to execute, and Applause doesn't fit it that much either

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
13 minutes ago, Rino said:

Kanye is probably preparing to take another dig at Taylor :interestinga:

I wouldn't mind that. Something to talk about the next day never bugs me.

2000- Brinteys not a girl no more

2001- Britney dances with a snake and tiger

2003-Madonna Britney and Christina make out

2007- Let's not talk about Brit this year 

2009- Gaga bleeds, Kanyes an ass

2010- Gaga wears meat dress

2011- Beyoncé's pregnant, Gaga goes drag

2013- Miley twerks on Robins thicke and sexually assaults a foam finger

2014- Nickis dress rips open, Beyoncé gives 16 minute medley of her album

2015- "Miley what's good?" And so much other **** too (I hated last year tho)

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived