Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry on Katy Obsessed ‘Catfish’ Victim: ‘I Felt Bad For Him’

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

katy-perry-catfish.jpg

The fireworks burst on the latest episode of Catfish, in which an English woman named Harriet admitted to posing as Katy Perry online to get a rise out of a prospective internet dater Spencer Morrill. But Perry, who’s since found out about the episode, is less than amused.

“You know, like, my heart goes out to him actually because anybody that’s been fooled like that or just, you know, people have dreams, and people live in different parts of world where not everything is always so accessible,” Perry said. “Like we live on the coast, and we…you know…’get’ stuff in a way that some other people don’t get, and I felt bad for him. So I didn’t really like to indulge in that.”

Read More: Katy Perry Responds to Katy Perry 'Catfish' Episode | http://popcrush.com/katy-perry-catfish-episode-reaction/?trackback=tsmclip

Loyalty
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The fireworks burst on the latest episode of Catfish, in which an English woman named Harriet admitted to posing as Katy Perry online to get a rise out of a prospective internet dater Spencer Morrill. But Perry, who’s since found out about the episode, is less than amused

She made them make this Episode on purpose as promotion for rise :udidnt:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Chanel Oberlin said:

She made them make this Episode on purpose as promotion for rise :udidnt:

that makes sense :oprah:

Serendipity

watch in the next episode, Angela Cheung catfishing some crazy LM :poot: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Iwontell

Gurl, don't...that guy's a total Chapman.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived