Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Not Feeling Gaga?

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

I don't feel like Gaga (the person we knew for 8 years) is going to make a comeback right now. It feels like she is a different person, as if someone replaced her.

You can compare her to the person she was in 2015 and you would get two different people. It's really freaking me out. The fashion, her attitude towards fans, her voice, the things which seemed important to her, the way she walks, her appearance, her presence, the people who surround her, the things she fought for.

Is anyone else feeling like this? It's like I don't know who she is.

Before you go off on me, this is just an opinion and open for discussion, not insulting.

VJqzeut.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronlop

The meltdown that I predicted is coming.

This is just the beginning. 

On topic, I really think the way she is right now is the way she's going to be throughout the era. That is opposed to everyone who says she'll return to being Gaga.

Perhaps it's the fact that she is alot more mature now and that's the way she is right now.

LaMaisonGaga

She just kept silent and shut to work in calm. Please relax. Like...please.

lamaisongaga.com

gagaisnotfat

I feel you. But everyone changes in 8 years. Especially as a famous person, the money and the fame are changing people.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I don't know what to think :air:

But, we still have this as a receipt

She probably forgot about this. She left Gaga asleep on a sinking boat.

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

The meltdown that I predicted is coming.

This is just the beginning. 

This is hardly a meltdown. It's an OPINION.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Sycamore said:

She probably forgot about this. She left Gaga asleep on a sinking boat.

or she pulled a Poot on her and locked her in the basement :poot:

Guys, please!

We have not heard one single note of new music yet. We have not seen one official promo picture (IG mosaic aside). Its clear to tell she's spent some of 2014, most of 2015 and 2016 basically immersed in the music.

Can we reserve all judgement until PI is actually out and we have listened to it?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Iwontell

I feel like she's growing up, becoming a little more self-aware and a little less narcisistic, which a great thing...(I'm not even talking about her work, cuz god knows what's coming, I'm talking about her attitude and demeanor...she might not be as glittery and as flashy as back in 2010/11, but she definitely feels more like a real person than she did back then)

I kinda feel bad for her, cuz whenever she decides to evolve as an artist and as a person, her "monsters" (in general, not anyone in particular) freak out...the constant and unreasonable scrunity must be an awful thing to deal with...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

The Surrealist
Just now, KARMA said:

the era hasn't started yet :nails:

Does she need to be in an era to be herself? Or is she herself right now? If so, why is different than the last 8 years?

1 minute ago, Stef said:

Guys, please!

We have not heard one single note of new music yet. We have not seen one official promo picture (IG mosaic aside). Its clear to tell she's spent some of 2014, most of 2015 and 2016 basically immersed in the music.

Can we reserve all judgement until PI is actually out and we have listened to it?

I'm not talking about music.

Archived