💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

VMAs opening?

gagaisnotfat

Featured Posts

gagaisnotfat

What's the time the VMAs start?

I can't find an exact time.:creepflop: Time zone doesn't matter, I'm gonna convert it myself 

DONATAS
4 minutes ago, Trademark said:

**** off

Do you feel better after writing that? Why you so rude? Can't you just ignore ane keep scrolling down?! Be kind for everyone no matter what THANK YOU! :grr:

12 minutes ago, Trademark said:

**** off

:awkney:

..... Anyways,

I'm assuming you are relatively new to the site. Welcome! Just in future, titles like this in the News section of the Gaga forum can be quite misleading and can cause people to jump to conclusions :flop:

The best place to put a thread like this would be in Conversation Area under the tag 'Question' or even just as a status update and also to make the title more clearer as to what you mean :)  

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

KarmaPolice
2 minutes ago, Donatas said:

Do you feel better after writing that? Why you so rude? Can't you just ignore ane keep scrolling down?! Be kind for everyone no matter what THANK YOU! :grr:

I think he meant that writing in the news section "VMAs opening" it's a click baiting since we know Gaga won't do it ;)

You should probably change the title and the section this is in :awkney:

ot: I have no clue when it will start I haven't kept up with it. 

im gonna re-do this since u changed it to questions, sorry :hug:

What’s fortnight

DONATAS
Just now, Tommi said:

I think he meant that writing in the news section "VMAs opening" it's a click baiting since we know Gaga won't do it ;)

But still... You can reply like "you writed it in wrong section" or something like that.. There is so much hate in this world now, can we just all be nice for everyone just  a little? Spread love and positive :wub:

DONATAS
4 minutes ago, MomoQ said:

On the news section? With that title? The clickbait is unbelievable ! DUH id say the same as He did as soon as i see this  ! :interestinga:....

i know , u (op)  might be asking for real.. But thats just cruel ...:saladga:

:madge:

Galagala

U put to the wrong section with wrong tag"event"😒😒, and the content just made most of us confused 

Archived