💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and The Weeknd collab

Nono

Featured Posts

When Gaga said that her music on LG5 would be AHS inspired and dark I really thought about these two collabing, because The Weeknd had some really dark and twisted beats on his last album and he loves art of darkness :stalkga:

02-gaga-abel.jpg

So when I saw these two taking a photo together I thought, sh*t, they are really going to collab, but as we know, LG5 wont be dark, so I think that probably wont happen....

Would you be here for it? Do you even like The Weeknd?

#BuyBeautyBehindtheMadnessOnItunes now!!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
4 minutes ago, Nono said:

When Gaga said that her music on LG5 would be AHS inspired and dark

When did she ever say this :huh:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

1 minute ago, Antonio said:

When did she ever say this 

She didint really say that........ :toofunny:

but she said several times that she likes art of darkness, and when they interviewed her on Golden Globes she said it will be inspired by AHS? I think....

Just now, Harry said:

Why did you think they were going to collab just cos they had a photo together?

No, I thought they were going to collab and imagine they would before a photo, so when they took a photo together, I was hyped because of my own hype

Harry
Just now, Nono said:

No, I thought they were going to collab and imagine they would before a photo, so when they took a photo together, I was hyped because of my own hype

Oh fair enough :)

KinneyUnderYou
4 minutes ago, Antonio said:

When did she ever say this :huh:

Just now, Nono said:

“I’m not the type of girl who fits most molds. That’s why working on American Horror Story with Ryan [Murphy] is a destiny. I wanted to create something extremely meaningful by exploring the art of darkness. The reason I love watching horror films, mysteries and documentaries about crime is that it somehow numbs me from the pain I experience in my own life. You are watching something worse than whatever you think you’re going through. The terror of that suspends you, and you are able to forget about your own pain for a moment. It’s like a safe, psychological form of masochism.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/women-in-music/6784920/lady-gaga-billboard-woman-of-the-year-2015-cover-story

Theodore
10 minutes ago, Nono said:

When Gaga said that her music on LG5 would be AHS inspired and dark I really thought about these two collabing, because The Weeknd had some really dark and twisted beats on his last album and he loves art of darkness :stalkga:

A few of his songs sound quite a bit like old Michael Jackson and I feel like if they were to collaborate it would be closer to an 80's funk thing than the dark, contemporary R&B thing he usually has going on.

10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

68956_900.gif

Its strange how you like Natalias kills visuals and he has the same amount od darkness in his, yet you dont like him :huh:

you pop bih :sweat:

Swan Heart

I don't like The Weekend.

Is she wants some dark, cold, sexy beats, I would rather have Arca.

(Video not safe for workplace, school and so on. :lana:)

Spoiler

Now that would be sick.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Nono said:

Its strange how you like Natalias kills visuals and he has the same amount od darkness in his, yet you dont like him :huh:

you pop bih :sweat:

I don't listen to male artists :sharon: Not even one 

Archived