đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help me with this mystery

POP2

Featured Posts

Help!!! So my school puts on a fall concert every year for the new semester and they always have a big band or artist to headline it! Last year was Twenty One Pilots, the year before was J Cole, and so on... Hear are the hints for this years performer. They said its the biggest one yet. With these hints, who could it be?? Lets go little detectives. 

Yo GagaGaga

Taylor Swift, Kanye West, the cast of HSM and Barney started a dance group. I don't really get the confusion :excuseu:

imwoahvicky

Barney is the performer? :air:

Spoiler

lol im so confused 

Spoiler

tumblr_obd7m4tedY1v1imkwo1_250.gif

âšś Roll Deep âšś

1 minute ago, hausofderek said:

Selena? 

Clever

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

artRaver

Selena Gomez. She's was in High School Musical 2, is best friends with Taylor Swift and was on Barney & Friends. 

Or it could be Demi Lovato, she was also in HSM2, she's not on the best terms with Taylor hence Kanye lel and she was on Barney & Friends as well. 

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

Lady gaGa.

>HSM2 happened the year she broke out. Both were HUGE

>2009 VMAs, duh

>gaGa taught us all that we should love ourselves and eachother similar to barney. She also wears fancy suits like the dinosaur costume. She also obviously had her big moment with the flagship Barney's store during the BTW era.

Perfect Delusion confirmed for release August 9th :gaycat:  

3 minutes ago, PenelopesTaint said:

Please video tape Vennassa Hudgens performance of sneaker night for me. Thanks! :lana:

:cryga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

If it was Gaga I would push every bi*ch down. Out of the 35000 students, I guarantee I'm the biggest fan. 

omg that's crazy...... my school had kid rock lmao but idc about him

2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

omg that's crazy...... my school had kid rock lmao but idc about him

I would transfer 

Archived