💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you expect any VMA wins/nominations for the LG5 era?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

So far, ARTPOP is her only era to have no wins or nominations. The Fame had 3 wins, The Fame Monster had 8 wins and Born This Way had 2 wins. Do you expect LG5 to get any wins or at least nominations?

15jocart
Just now, Born To Slay said:

So far, ARTPOP is her only era to have no wins or nominations. The Fame had 3 wins, The Fame Monster had 8 wins and Born This Way had 2 wins. Do you expect LG5 to get any wins or at least nominations?

Well I expect her to put out more than two videos, so yes.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, MAC said:

Yes, and I still think it's a shame that Applause was overlooked

Same

Arizona Sky

Probably not. Her & the VMAs aren't on good terms. It all started with the 1D booing. Then, they snubbed her during the ARTPOP era & took out the Best Social Message category just when TIHTY would've gotten nominated. There is a reason she's skipping this year's show.

Super Natural
4 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Probably not. Her & the VMAs aren't on good terms. It all started with the 1D booing. Then, they snubbed her during the ARTPOP era & took out the Best Social Message category just when TIHTY would've gotten nominated. There is a reason she's skipping this year's show.

Wait what did she do wrong with 1D

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

You might be thinking too much into it, Gaga and MTV have always been on good terms. Just because they didn't nominate her one year doesn't mean they started "hating" her.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

DemeLarell
3 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Since when did either say they were on bad terms?? :huh:.... they aren't that petty.

Arizona Sky

At the end of the day, VMAs don't matter. I'm more concerned about awards like Grammys, Oscars, Emmys, etc.

Anderson123

I honestly don't get why everyone is so obsessed with the VMAs. I'd care more about her getting recognized at the Grammys, but even if she doesnt, I just want GOOD music, that's all that matters to me.

FRANK1991
8 minutes ago, Super Natural said:

Wait what did she do wrong with 1D

nothing

1D got booed and Gaga left the show early to tell 1D to not care about what others say and it was glorious

IDK why @BloodyMonster said that, please do explain.

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Ferrer Zorola
32 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

is your username Bloody Monster bc of the song with the same name? 

LIFE IS GOOD

Super Natural
Just now, frankguo8 said:

nothing

1D got booed and Gaga left the show early to tell 1D to not care about what others say and it was glorious

IDK why @BloodyMonster said that, please do explain.

yea thats all i remember. she didn't do anything to offend the VMAs so idk what @BloodyMonster is talking about :laughga:

FRANK1991
Just now, Super Natural said:

yea thats all i remember. she didn't do anything to offend the VMAs so idk what @BloodyMonster is talking about :laughga:

off topic

Nice profile pic, Super Natural slays it's so catchy I CANNOT WAIT for Emotion Side B

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Super Natural
24 minutes ago, frankguo8 said:

off topic

Nice profile pic, Super Natural slays it's so catchy I CANNOT WAIT for Emotion Side B

ty. and I knoww :giveup: queen carly is making it easier to wait for Gaga :diane:

Archived