💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga and Florence Welch collab?

prince

Featured Posts

prince

Ok, this is a big reach so don't drag me huns. 

BUT Florence Welch posted a picture of her standing in front of a car that looks just like Gagas, we know they're both in L.A and we know they're both fans of each others. Also Gaga posted 3 pictures of her with Mark and it looks like they're recording something. Could a collab be on the way??? Again don't drag you little sh*ts :neyde:

CqhL_YSWIAA_hEG.jpg 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VANTABLACK

OMG

YESS.

I know They have mutual love for each other.

at the Grammys this year , when they were asking Florence about Gaga doing the David tribute she was so exited and fan gurling gaga but low kii bummed out like she wanted to do it too . Cus Bowie is her idol too.

imagine  if gaga did the tribute with Florence and Lana Del Rey . all together on stage it would have been more epic and more well received tbh :giveup:

Iwontell

That would be lovely:wub: 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Catterson

**** both cars have a sticker in the same place and color. Flo's arm covers it but you can see it.

Katsuki Bakugo

Not only did we get Aunty Flo Final Fantasy music but if this happened I would have had the best ending of a year EVER!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
5 minutes ago, princetomc said:

Ok, this is a big reach so don't drag me huns. 

BUT Florence Welch posted a picture of her standing in front of a car that looks just like Gagas, we know they're both in L.A and we know they're both fans of each others. Also Gaga posted 3 pictures of her with Mark and it looks like they're recording something. Could a collab be on the way??? Again don't drag you little sh*ts :neyde:

CqhL_YSWIAA_hEG.jpg 

See this is why Australia has number plates on both front and back of vehicles... makes it easier to see who the celebs are collaborating with. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Hmm.  It does look like the exact same car.  Even if they're not doing a collab, it's cool that they're hanging out.

prince
2 minutes ago, Catterson said:

**** both cars have a sticker in the same place and color. Flo's arm covers it but you can see it.

You're right, Gaga is either leasing or bought her car from L.A Car Connection as it's advertised on the back, i'm guessing that's what the sticker on the front of the car is as well and Florences arm is hiding some sort of sticker 

oiqIUcw.png 

HauntingHollow

OMG yas please, i hate collaborations but i am totally here for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived