opinion

Lady Gaga VS Heidi Montag

Debithius

Lady Gaga VS Heidi Montag  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who did it better?

Featured Posts

Debithius

I don't know if any of you know about this but the original Fashion track from The Fame era was also recorded by someone else. Short storytime! Her name is Heidi Montag and there is a studio version of the song with Heidi's vocals. Basically Gaga and RedOne did write the song together and I think that Gaga eventually forgot about it. Because of this, RedOne gave the song away to Heidi Montag without telling Gaga but Gaga later discovered that the song was given away once she heard Heidi's version on a fashion show. Gaga called RedOne and told him that she wanted that song to begin with and later reclaimed the song and recorded her version. Fast foward like 6+ years, Heidi is still pissed at Gaga and her husband slammed Gaga this year for ruining Heidi's career. 

So who did it better? Gaga or Heidi?

KURUSHITOVSKA

Gaga's version is OBVIOUSLY better + who is she? And Gaga wrote the song so... Heidi if you want a bop, write it. She can't even sing and propbably doesn't even know who McQueen is

an we ban anyone that voted Heidi? 

tumblr_inline_nlc1m9LNFO1rauqvq.png

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

SlaeUrAnus

Why is this even a question? :sharon:

Why isn't this poll public? :interestinga: Rihport, permaban and track down those who say Heidi :diane:

In my messy era.

Gagz Stan
4 minutes ago, Creativek said:

Heidi Montag :derpga:

3 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

I like Heidi Montag version better.

kris-jenner-gun.jpg

omg it;s weird, when Heidi sings it, it sounds like the words "me" and "be" don't even rhyme :emma:

like she says meuh :emma:

so that's a bit irritating

7 minutes ago, Debithius said:

her husband slammed Gaga this year for ruining Heidi's career. 

I think Heidi did a good job of that herself tbh

:)

Seeka

I'm not sure if your story is right since it was recorded for the confessions of a Shopaholic track and it was said that they just liked Gaga's version better.

Also, Heidi has no talent. She got famous (and never stayed that way) through a reality show, didn't know how to milk and her and her husband are sitting around bitter and jealous.

Debithius
4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I'm not sure if your story is right since it was recorded for the confessions of a Shopaholic track and it was said that they just liked Gaga's version better.

Also, Heidi has no talent. She got famous (and never stayed that way) through a reality show, didn't know how to milk and her and her husband are sitting around bitter and jealous.

That is what I mean, it was meant for Gaga and therefore Gaga got to keep the song. 

RAMROD

Is this serious question? 😂😂😂😂

Heidi can't sing, anyone choosing her version over Gaga's clearly have problems 😂😂😂😂

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I legit think this song could have been considered for The Fame with a bit more work on the (slightly cringe-worthy in spots) lyrics and maybe a bridge to round it out.  I hate that she rhymes "me" with "me" in the chorus but it's still catchy as ****.

And it's not even a contest.  Gaga's wipes the floor with Heidi's auto-tuned mess.

Archived