Who's Lying?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. And the liar is...

• Chase Murphy/Interscope
    • Gaga/iHeart
    • None. It was a general time frame/sudden change of release date

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

Don't know if someone already made a thread but idk.

It came to my attention honestly. At first, we were notified on August 7th that a new Lady Gaga music was coming in 30 days by Chase Murphy (a radio host at Mix 96.1, San Antonio, Texas). Direct quote: "Her record company told me to expect new LGG music within the next 30 days”. So I simply find the date that is 30 days from August 7th, and it comes out to September 6th, a Tuesday. But we were told by iHeart that the new single would be coming out in mid September. Knowing the usual release methods, Gaga will release on a Friday. I'd assume that the following dates fall into that description:

September 2nd

September 9th

September 16th

It's rather odd. According to the information we got from Murphy, the single would come out on the 2nd, because that's before September 6th. But September 2nd isn't mid September, I mean the month barely started. I find it weird that iHeart would report something different from a radio host that was notified by Interscope, but at the same time Gaga told iHeart. I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga told iHeart to "lie" with her but I don't know. Why would her label spread such specific information if it didn't fit with the actual release date?

Or could it have been a general time frame/a sudden change of the date? Share ur thoughts :gaycat: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

The 9th is very close to that, and besides, it's not a set-in-stone 30 days.

Purr more, hiss less.

retroglamx

honey, september is about to come around. i know it's been a looooong wait but it's just around the corner. let's not get too anxious about this speculation.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Everyone is lying, they don't know the real date and are taking things off their asses

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Just now, LM said:

la-semaine-people-photo-11_0.jpg

OMG GAGA IS MARINA JOYCE

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Debithius

He said within 30 days, doesn't have to be exactly on the 30th day. I believe it's either dropped Sep 2nd or Sep 9th

Kermit

The music video and song, itself, will be all out before mid-September. We will likely hear it, or get a cover, before then.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived