Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Leslie Jones hacked: private info posted online

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Onscreen, comedian and Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones has had a great, name-making 2016. But online, things have only gotten worse for Jones, who today suffered another in a series of horrifying racist and misogynistic internet attacks.

On Wednesday morning, a hacker who finagled their way into Jones’s iCloud account released her photos, including some nude shots, as well as personal information: photos of her passport and driver’s license, her phone number, and her Twitter password — on Jones’s official website, no less.

The site, which has already been taken down, also featured a video of the gorilla Harambe, who was shot and killed in an Ohio zoo this year, the Wrap reported. Harambe’s name was also invoked by those who harassed Jones on Twitter following Ghostbusters’ release, leading to her temporary retirement from the social media platform.

http://www.vox.com/2016/8/24/12626264/leslie-jones-hack-nude-photos-harambe

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HOTNebraskaGuy

I read this as Leslie Jordan and thought it was gonna be full of AHS leaks :lana:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Kermit

:grr: What the **** is wrong with people?

:toofunny: Did Ghostbusters **** them in the ass, that bad

:toofunny: Talk about it with a therapist, for ****s sake. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Redstreak

This is really ****ing messed up

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

LaMaisonGaga

Why the hell do those celebs put their nudes in their iCloud, dumbasses. Anyways, everyone needs to leave Leslie alone. What's up with people?

lamaisongaga.com

Harry

Disgusting. I hope she feels the massive love that has come to her through all of this and doesn't allow these awful individuals to tear her down.

gagaisnotfat
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Why the hell do those celebs put their nudes in their iCloud, dumbasses. Anyways, everyone needs to leave Leslie alone. What's up with people?

I ask myself the same question every fukking time.

Why even saving them? Make and send. She can make new ones every day. And why she got pictures of her passport or drivers license saved on her iCloud?:toofunny:

I feel truly sorry for her but she's not the first one who got hacked...

Gagaplayer315

I just cant believe how hateful people can be, poor Leslie

River

they really need to stop using their birth date as a password..:neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Batwings

I don't understand why people keep coming for her. She hasn't done anything to deserve all the hate and the sh1t.

Archived