Trailer for "Hurricane Bianca" is out!

Coop

Featured Posts

SpookyKid

OMG I HAVE TO SEE THISย :giveup:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Just now, PenelopesTaint said:

Where can I buy it,ย IM GAGGEDย :giveup:

Hurricane Biancaย will first make landfall in September withย three separate screenings in New York (9/19), San Fransisco (9/20), and LA (9/21)ย followed by a Q&A with Bianca and director Matt Kugelman. Unfortunately, the NY screening is sold-out, but you can purchase tickets for the other screenings viaย HurricaneBianca.com!

If you canโ€™t manage to tuck your way into any of the screenings,ย Hurricane Biancaย will be available digitally in the US and worldwide viaย WolfeOnDemand.comย on September 23!

PenelopesTaint
1 minute ago, Coop said:

Hurricane Biancaย will first make landfall in September withย three separate screenings in New York (9/19), San Fransisco (9/20), and LA (9/21)ย followed by a Q&A with Bianca and director Matt Kugelman. Unfortunately, the NY screening is sold-out, but you can purchase tickets for the other screenings viaย HurricaneBianca.com!

If you canโ€™t manage to tuck your way into any of the screenings,ย Hurricane Biancaย will be available digitally in the US and worldwide viaย WolfeOnDemand.comย on September 23!

Thanks sis, I gotta get an itunes giftcard readyย :excited2:

I AM SO READY

WILLAM

SHANGY

ALYSSA

RUPAUL

AND OF COURSE BIANCA #SICKENING

โŸก โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†๐Ÿฆขโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†โŸก

Archived