💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Perfect Illusion coming on Sept 3rd (Misinformation)

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

GagaMegaFan
7 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

But Gaga has been the one NOT talking or making  any announcements this entire pre era. Why would Billboard say for the week of Sept. 3 when there's still 2 weeks left in August? I never know how these trend things work or for how long but I'm kinda guessing they maybe lowkey had billboard announce it? 

Im sorry I'm hyped but trying not to BE hyped. Save me! 

Billboards date is 1 or 2 weeks ahead i guess, soo it's just misunderstood by teen vogue lol

ew

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Correction: This story has been updated to reflect that there is no official release date for Lady Gaga's single yet.

Daenerys
10 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

Billboards date is 1 or 2 weeks ahead i guess, soo it's just misunderstood by teen vogue lol

tumblr_inline_o3pfvayJ1o1tqrvew_500.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys

My prediction came true. King Nostradamus tbh :lana:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Scar97

But what if they are right and Gaga is doing a semi-surprise release and made them change their statement :v:

Pharamon
2 hours ago, Lord Ryry said:

September 3 drop? Maybe they just meant to write September drop...no other source says the 3rd?

Edit: they updated it and removed the "3" lord ryry strikes again 😎

THE REAL INSIDER YOU KNOW SOMETHING

:derpga: 

Archived