Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

EDM hits it's lowest low with this awful drop...

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Hey, you know that recent trend with pop music where producers have nothing better to do but to include annoying ass screwed up vocal samples all over the tracks? It was popularised by Bieber, and now everyone's doing it, because it's THE 'sound' right now. Artists like Britney even have to force those into her song to make her sound more relevant. But nothing would probably come close to this:

Can someone just tell them to stop? :saladga:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Tea No Shade, but it was cashmere cat who started this trend.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PaperIz

I think Britney just enjoys the music. She called the new album her baby But I see what you mean. 

It sounds like when someone has a stuffy nose and starts to snore at night. All whistles and wheezes. :diane:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Hey, you know that recent trend with pop music where producers have nothing better to do but to include annoying ass screwed up vocal samples all over the tracks? It started with Bieber, and now everyone's doing it, because it's THE 'sound' right now.

thattea.gif

Killa

what i hate is her voice. That's what's truly about this.

OMG that is what i was looking for.... thanks

FATCAT

Bieber did NOT start this trend. Cashmere Cat wasn't the first to do it either, but it's much better than #1 right now.

Purr more, hiss less.

RadioIsOurs
Just now, FATCAT said:

Bieber did NOT start this trend. Cashmere Cat wasn't the first to do it either, but it's much better than #1 right now.

Ok, Bieber kinda popularised it..

Archived