Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rings (The Ring 3)

pink sushi

Featured Posts

pink sushi

So I don't know how many of you little kiddies remember The Ring. It's a horror movie that came out in 2002. I saw it when I was about 11 and have loved horror movies ever since! :giveup: The sequel came out in 2005 when I was in middle school. They have been in talks to do a third movie for YEARS. I remember hearing about a third installment in the works back in like 2007 but it never ended up happening. Even when it finally got the green light and began filming, the release date kept getting pushed back....

But now it is FINALLY HERE. Out October 28th! 

Rings. 

I've been waiting 11 years for this movie! :air:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Music

i've always loved 'The Ring', like you said, i was young when it was released and i was extremely horrified of the movie, but i used to always watch it, at any chance!

now, i sort of know the film inside out and at times, i laugh at some scenes :toofunny:

but like yourself, it made me love Horror/Psychological Thrillers..

hopefully this doesn't disappoint!

Iwontell

Yas, Sammy ha comeback!

They kinda overdid the "seven days" thing in this trailer, tho...and "final destination" teas in the end there. 

Looking forward to it!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

August Blue

It looks really good :giveup: but for us the story is not scarry anymore bc its consumed .. But it will scare the **** out of nowadays kids fo sho ! :poot: 

RAMROD
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Why isn't there any hype for this film at all??

Because nobody wants it

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fernster7
57 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

The Ring traumatised me as a child :laughga: 

Oh my God samee! My cousins made me watch this film and then i was so scared of my TV, sometimes I still am when there's no cable.:neyde:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

RAMROD
Just now, Matt Amor said:

nothing will top the original japanese versions but i wanna see it cause im a fan

Ringu_0_B%C3%A2sudei.jpg

True, but even the latest Japanese sequels are laughable tbh. They really ruined.it by wanting to.milk the franchise til the last drop of blood.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

mucinex
Just now, RAMROD said:

True, but even the latest Japanese sequels are laughable tbh. They really ruined.it by wanting to.milk the franchise til the last drop of blood.

yeah lmao i meant the original japanese versions not the japanese versions in general. sadako 3d was trash.

Archived