💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did the 'Perfect Illuion' announcement have any impact on the GP?

Mr Judas

Featured Posts

Mr Judas

ATRL has 180 pages in a week since the thread was made, I guess that's considered a good reception by 'Pop Music' fans.

Twitter has over 65k+ likes and 45k retweets on the announcement tweet.

News reception was wide spread, multiple articles, Billboard's articles have got 25k and 12k likes on Facebook, And mostly positive reactions.

Instagram post's/collage banner has got anywhere between 65k - 80k likes.

I guess this is a moderate impact, if not a bit lesser, for what's considered an important announcement.

Tell me your take on this, (not so) little flopsters :emma:

Have you experienced any impact from the announcement on the GP?

200w_d.gif

blackstar

In my country, most of the "normal" news websites has more articles about her next movie role than PI announcment. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Mr Judas
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Yes but not a big one.It will have a big impact when it's released

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I think it did 

Like did your colleagues/friends talk about it?

ParaNorman

I think is pretty positive regarding her current status of popularity ïżŒ:lana: lets hope for the best to come

venusfly

That's not really how the pop industry works anymore, people don't get hyped collectively for albums. Songs are just consumed as they come, except for a very small handful of artists.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, vrajesh said:

They don't want to sound 'gay'

tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

Mr Judas
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

They don't want to sound 'gay'

tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

So they didn't talk about it?

:toofunny:

(:neyde:)

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, vrajesh said:

So they didn't talk about it?

:toofunny:

(:neyde:)

They will when they will hear the dance floor anthem

giphy.gif

Fiona Apple
3 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

Yeah! But my friends like Gaga generally

McMonster08

Judging by my news feed, people are too busy popping out their bussy's with Closer:madge:

And Frank Ocean :madge:

But for the pop enthusiasts it HAS HUGE IMPACT

Well, Gaga hasn't been on the spotlight for quite a while, so that's given. Most probably we'll only feel an impact to the GP when the song is already released (or lucky enough when the single cover is revealed on social media) :koons:

ryhanna

Let's be real for a moment only fans give two shits about the announcement. The public doesn't care that Gaga has a single coming at some point in September. Lol

When it's actually out; then you might see a little "impact." Though frankly I don't care what the GP (hate that phrase) is talking about. 

Born Brave

The NYC cab driver was casually checking twitter and saw that the all omnipotent GOD of music Lady Gaga was releasing her latest creation within 30 days. He rejoiced with glee as he suddenly realized that he could make his rent payment on time - it completely changed the direction of his life. 

The farmer in rural Kansas heard the news on a local radio station and was so ecstatic that he took the rest of the day off and ceased all further cow milking for that day. The cows were also excited. He ran into the kitchen from the Born This Way themed barn where his wife was baking a chocolate LG5  themed cake because she too heard the announcement. He walked up behind her and kissed her on the cheek and their failing marriage was rekindled. 

Hillary Clinton was reading her blackberry (on a secure server hopefully) and she almost fell out out of her seat with excitement. She called Bill, who answered after a few rings.. "Hang on just a minute Hillary- im in the middle of a conference call with a prospected intern (moans of pleasure could be heard in the background- "ill call you later Monica", "it was good to catchup with you also". Hillary then proceeded to tell Bill about Perfect Illusion and he quipped "Wow she obviously wrote this song about us because our marriage is a Perfect Illusion". Hillary cackled in agreement and pondered the ability of having a private performance arranged. 

Donald Trump was adjusting his weave when his aide said "Sir, we have a situation with the Gaga". Donald threw down his wig in disgust... "And this affects my poll numbers how?" and the aide was immediately fired. 

-- Just a few examples of how the GP reacted to Gaga's announcement. 

I mean, single announcements don't usually have a big impact from any artist on the GP, it's just usually the fans. It's the actual song release that has noticeable impact. But for just an announcement, it was definitely one of the more noticeable ones.

Archived