Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney lip-synching in Carpool Karaoke

Slayer

Featured Posts

Slayer

Poor Britney Spears can't catch a break - even when she's having a little bit of fun with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke.

You'll have to wait until Thursday night (August 25) for the full instalment, but fans are already bitching about Britney miming to 2003's 'Toxic' in the Late Late Show teaser.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a805667/britney-spears-miming-carpool-karaoke-teaser/

I'm not gonna say anything. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

This is nothing new? Why are people still talking about her lip syncing when she has been doing it since 1999? :diane: 

In my messy era.

Slayer
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

This is nothing new? Why are people still talking about her lip syncing when she has been doing since 1999? :diane: 

True, but Karaoke generally involves singing. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

True, but Karaoke generally involves singing. :laughga:

I know, but we all know Britney has not got the best singing voice :sweat: It would have went either two ways: it would have been good or it could have been a total disaster. I for one would pick the latter unfortunately. 

In my messy era.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Britney had de excuse to not sing live in her shows because she is dancing. I still think she at least can do pre-recorded vocals specially for her showws because sounding like the CD is horrible. 

But she is sitting in a car here and it's ridiculous. Super disapointed....

If you can sing in a studio, you can sing in a car. I love her so much, but now I just thnk she doesnt even record her albums.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Loyalty

Even If the Vocals for her live shows were pre recorded we all know they get Edited and Auto-tuned

AdAstra

If Selena "My singing is more like melodic whispering" Gomez can do this live without a problem...Britney, you have no excuse. :madge:

hopefully she doesn't do it the whole time. I don't get why she would. karaoke is considered to be a "fun" thing so if she even didn't sound too great, people wouldn't care. 

Archived