đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga go on Ellen next month?

Chic

Featured Posts

Ellen always starts in September and Gaga has a new single to promote then! She might have already been booked if they know the exact release date. It would be wonderful to see her do an interview and perform. This is talk show premiere season and it's ripe with promotional opportunities.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trademark

Nah.

I feel like Ellen has zero effect in Gaga's sales every time she goes there and the whole discussion between them is kinda predictable and boring.

Swan Heart

Yes, I would love that.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Dangerous Man

Why not. Promo is a promo.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, Trademark said:

Nah.

I feel like Ellen has zero effect in Gaga's sales every time she goes there and the whole discussion between them is kinda predictable and boring.

same :giveup:

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Trademark said:

predictable and boring.

3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

same :giveup:

it's a fun show :neyde: what should they talk about? :neyde:

OT: God, yes :giveup:

I'd personally love it if she were to visit Ellen again. I like the friendship they've fostered through the years, so it'd be nice seeing them chatting on television. Kinda like two friends catching up. I mean why not? Might even get a clue or something.. :laughga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

monsterdino
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

I mean I would love for her to go to Ellen but I think it's pointless bc it will not increase her sales

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, monsterdino said:

I mean I would love for her to go to Ellen but I think it's pointless bc it will not increase her sales

Gurl sales aren't the ONLY thang 

Harry

Why not! It's true that Ellen doesn't provide much of a boost in the long run, but I'm still here for it as I love her and a performance is a performance!

However I would prefer it if they saved an appearance for the album. On the release date they could have a Gaga special where she's the only guest. Long interview and 3-4 performances :flutter:

ZiggyZiggs

Ellen's very easy to talk to. Even the MOST private celebs open up to her. We might even get something about her relationship with Taylor

SlaeUrAnus

It's great promo. Ellen is a popular show with millions of viewers per episode so if Gaga performs material, it will be great exposure. 

They have a great friendship so I highly doubt that they will have nothing to talk about. 

In my messy era.

Trademark
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

It was fun til 2011. Since then i feel like there is no chemistry between them.

There are definitely way better tv shows to promote her album than ellen.

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Gurl sales aren't the ONLY thang 

Yeah but she could do something more important than that, ya feel?

Archived