💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you guys actually realise how close we are to a new era???

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

Do you?? Do you actually realise that a new era is right around the corner?

I think it's been so long that we are all so used to disbelieving, to denying ourselves the excitement and anticipation, that we have forgotten the single drops within a months time.

This means we could potentially get a snippet of Perfect Illusion in the next couple of weeks.

There are rumours her V magazine cover is coming tomorrow, and that got me thinking... her active promotional period for LG5 is going to start

This means that starting some day very soon we are going to start having an influx of new interviews with Gaga.

New information.

New Lyrics.

New snippets.

New videos of Gaga laughing and talking.

New fashion.

New ideas.

New concepts.

New, performances.

I think everyone is so focused on whether or not she'll do VMAs, what the new albums sound and influences will be, and if LG5 will come in September or November, that we've kind of forgotten that the new era, actually starts within a month.

We've denied ourselves the hype for so long, but the snowball is about to start rolling and picking up momentum. The clock has been ticking since ARTPOP, and it's about to stop. Some stories have no end, and we're coming up to a new beginning....

perfect-illusion-gif-4_tt.gif

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

HOTNebraskaGuy

The era's already started 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

This forum needs more posts like this.

less micromanaging more positive energy.

LG5 we are ready :firega::fthis::staymad:

Helxig
1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

The era's already started 

I know! It's like when she released the Perfect Illusion title and scrolling text noone realised this is it. It's begun.

1 minute ago, Lurk said:

This forum needs more posts like this.

less micromanaging more positive energy.

LG5 we are ready :firega::fthis::staymad:

Waaaay more positive! People here have something negative to say about literally anything :P  

I'm just here to enjoy the ride! Wherever she decides to take us! No expectations, just open minded free falling.

Fame IV

Great thread! I love the positive energy, when we belong together and appreciate Gaga's art.

A Star is Born ⭐

iCpro

Honestly I'm not hyped at all right now cause it still feels so surreal to me, like it's all a dream :koons:

Also now that I know it's not coming til September I can just relax and enjoy the wait

tumblr_inline_n9sz2ppEoS1r2q32v.gif 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

Great thread! I love the positive energy, when we belong together and appreciate Gaga's art.

Thank you! I agree! Time for us to sit back and enjoy the ride :rockstar:

2 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Honestly I'm not hyped at all right now cause it still feels so surreal to me, like it's all a dream :koons:

That's exactly what I'm saying! We've all become so disenchanted and cynical about anything actually happening, it's like a habit now to shut ourselves down. A defense mechanism against disappointment.

But this time we've actually got confirmation from Gaga herself that the new song is coming within a months time! I think it doesn't feel real to any of us!

But it's time to actually let that cynicism go, and start letting it actually sink it. :excited2:

I actually still can't believe we are getting a new single soon. Its too good to be true. This will be my first era as a monster. Hope it goes well :excited2:

Really, it's been such a bumpy ride waiting for new music. Right now, I'm glad that Gags herself announced a new single coming up September. 

I don't wanna hype myself up for anything else yet. It's been 3 years and I want to try rekindling some sentiment of being surprised and non expectant when everything falls into place. As a loyal fan, I need this. :icega:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Helxig
Just now, Yoro said:

I actually still can't believe we are getting a new single soon. Its too good to be true. This will be my first era as a monster. Hope it goes well :excited2:

It's so exciting watching it unfold! (except the ARTPOP era was really sad to watch as she was constantly shut down at every turn :air: )  hopefully this era goes well and we can cheer her on throughout success and watch her happiness grow!

1 minute ago, Vodka said:

Really, it's been such a bumpy ride waiting for new music. Right now, I'm glad that Gags herself announced a new single coming up September. 

I don't wanna hype myself up for anything else yet. It's been 3 years and I want to try rekindling some sentiment of being surprised and non expectant when everything falls into place. As a loyal fan, I need this. :icega:

This time the info came straight from the horses mouth! Wait- Arabella didn't leak the song title, nvm, came straight from Gaga.

I always say keep your expectations low, but hopes high!

Expect nothing, but hope that we get greatness!

ModernEcstasy

Of course I realise it! 

I haven't been able to stop thinking about it ever since the "way too early" announcement. 

The wait is even worse than before she said anything. 

4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This time the info came straight from the horses mouth! Wait- Arabella didn't leak the song title, nvm, came straight from Gaga.

I always say keep your expectations low, but hopes high!

Expect nothing, but hope that we get greatness!

Definitely! Knowing our fave, it's a bit difficult, but then again, she's never disappointed me with what she's put out. I've no doubt she'll deliver in quality as always :firega:

Spoiler

Ohmygod. Arabella :laughga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

PunkTheFunk

I refuse to believe in LG5's existence until I hear it with my own ears :madge:

Archived