💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LA Reid's tweet about Mariah?

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

woman-diving.jpg

If your album sales have taken a dive over the past ten years and your label is trying to help you improve, the last thing you should do is dig in your heels and insist to the executives that you know more than they do about selling music.

You’re focusing on a lot of other junk that doesn’t make them money. They don’t care about your love life, your social media numbers, your little acting gigs or your promises to focus.

None of those things are selling records. And I know you know that all those distractions are partly to blame.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=80475

The link in the article links to another about Mariah + the pic is reminiscent of Mariah's Honey video.

+remember LA Reid's tweet confirming it wasn't about Meghan?

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

FlopSlurper

"You’re focusing on a lot of other junk that doesn’t make them money. They don’t care about your love life, your social media numbers, your little acting gigs or your promises to focus." @Gaga :nails:

SlayGagaloo
8 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

"You’re focusing on a lot of other junk that doesn’t make them money. They don’t care about your love life, your social media numbers, your little acting gigs or your promises to focus." @Gaga :nails:

tumblr_o21hix0L7L1rql1mzo1_500.gif

Over.

Killa

How do i know this is legit though?

Anyway, acting gigs and social media, etc. you don't sell music by selling music but with you're image etc. This makes no sense

Fame IV

One thing that this men / "money makers" need to understand is that an artist is also a person and not a selling records machine.

And all the things we mentioned help building the image of the artist, so this make no sense. 

P.S: this is the same guy who dropped the biggest star on the world...why give him credit?

A Star is Born ⭐

SlaeUrAnus

This could be about anyone, but precisely a person who is more artistic than a money selling puppet e.g. Gaga. He is kind of contradicting himself considering he dropped one of this generations biggest superstars which could have made him millions.

What does he know? And more importantly, who cares what he thinks? 

I'd much rather be organic than be controlled by the puppeteer aka. record labels. 

In my messy era.

At the end of the day, I wholeheartedly believe that artistry is what'll bring in the revenue, as it does the same with a loyal fanbase :nails:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived