Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS Season 6 will flop

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Wtf is up with the promo? People wouldn't even understand what it's supposed to be for. And since many people didn't like Season 5 the ratings for this season is surely going to fall further...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

The premiere will be huge.

and then if people like the theme or not, we'll see.

But the promos haven't been building the right kind of hype yet. A normal viewer wouldn't even understand what it is. 

I bet it will be huge. People are excited with all this mystery. Also, Lady gaga new single is about to drop. People are going to watch.

RadioIsOurs
6 minutes ago, andresaramago said:

I bet it will be huge. People are excited with all this mystery. Also, Lady gaga new single is about to drop. People are going to watch.

But the promos so far are vague and people wouldn't even know what show it is.

10 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Wtf is up with the promo? People wouldn't even understand what it's supposed to be for. And since many people didn't like Season 5 the ratings for this season is surely going to fall further...

Receipts?

x0v9kh.gif

Dangerous Man

So what? I'm more excited for her music career. :neyde: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

The OP has valid arguments.  We, as fans who follow what they are doing, we "know", but the rest of the public isn't probably aware of the new season. As promo strategy it was really interesting, but they should have give at least some proper information and build hype about it

We'll see

4 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

But the promos so far are vague and people wouldn't even know what show it is.

How? They are making coverage about this show since forever. The AHS font and theme song are quite known. Everyday I have lots of post on facebook about this teasers for american horror story.

People should worry more about regional blocks than the content of the teaser. Is a pain in the ass that I had to wait days to see them -.-

RadioIsOurs
2 minutes ago, faux said:

Receipts?

x0v9kh.gif

From Wiki:

American Horror Story: Hotel has received mixed reviews from critics. The review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes gave the season a 64% approval rating with an average rating of 6.8/10 based on 41 reviews. The site's consensus reads, "Favoring garish style over effective storytelling, the fifth American Horror Story strands a talented cast at Ryan Murphy's Hotel." On Metacritic, the season was given a score of 60 out of 100 based on 24 reviews, indicating "mixed or average reviews".

5 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

So what? I'm more excited for her music career. :neyde: 

same :sweat:

i never watched AHS, so i couldn't care less 

Archived