Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you worried about PI leak?

Let Love Down

Featured Posts

Let Love Down

Are you worried that PI leaks before September? It always worries me coz ARTPOP leaks before its November release so everybody listens it ahead of time and it's no longer surprising. It also ruins the marketing strategy, affects sales, longevity and this is just artistic rape.

Katsuki Bakugo

No- the only leak I worry about is that I am a fraud, and that I never revived Jon Snow. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

homomo

A little bit. 

But it's a lead single. It'll do fine regardless (hopefully)

RAMROD

Yes, haters will do whatever to sabotage :ph34r:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

artRaver

Madonna, calm down with the artistic rape stance. 

On topic: I'm not worried about the single leaking, the album (if that exists) is something to worry about. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

I've heard Gaga hasn't worked on LG5 on any computer with internet access and carries the only copy with her which is why she's been travelling between NY and LA so much... I don't have receipts but I'm sure someone here does? I've seen it posted on multiple occasions

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Edonis

"Artistic Rape" :awkney:

Anyways, not really. Gaga and her team has been super secretive this era and I doubt there would be a sudden breach to cause a leak now.

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, CHAOS said:

I've heard Gaga hasn't worked on LG5 on any computer with internet access and carries the only copy with her which is why she's been travelling between NY and LA so much... I don't have receipts but I'm sure someone here does? I've seen it posted on multiple occasions

The problem is the physical copies since they are shipped a week in advance, but I think Gaga is going to ship them once the lead is released digitally. The problem is with the album that's why I'm worried about it leaking :neyde:

Just now, FlopSlurper said:

The problem is the physical copies since they are shipped a week in advance, but I think Gaga is going to ship them once the lead is released digitally. The problem is with the album that's why I'm worried about it leaking :neyde:

yeah you're right, and she's already sent the singles to radio stations huh? it could leak anytime I guess :excited2:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

I am worried yes.. anything can be hacked these days. Not listening to the leak this time around though.

JanPianoMusic

Yes! I really hope it doesn't leak and everything can go as planned. 

You will never please everyone.

Archived