💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Today Lady Gaga sold 400 songs on iTunes

iCpro

Featured Posts

JevyDuty
31 minutes ago, Nino said:

Beyonce doesn't sell well. She doesn't need to sell well to be a success. :classy:

She has turned the GP away with her hardcore shift away from anything that resembles Pop. She turned the likes of me off. If she continues in this path, she might just need those sales to be considered a success; you can't rest on your laurels forever.

37 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Why is no one talking about how beyonce is in the 25th place ? :stalkga: 

Good eye. I love me some shade :hug:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you felt the need to drag Gaga with this post because...?

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

4 minutes ago, Larry Hill said:

She has turned the GP away with her hardcore shift away from anything that resembles Pop. She turned the likes of me off. If she continues in this path, she might just need those sales to be considered a success; you can't rest on your laurels forever.

When you've made it to Beyonce's level of recognition you can release unpromoted albums after a decade of rapidly declining popularity and still sell hundreds of millions worth of tickets. Beyonce has never at any point in her career sold as well as her contemporaries but is certainly more memorable than the majority of them. When you're selling art and not a commercial product your measure of success isn't in numbers, it's the number of imaginations you're able to capture.

ViviLittleM

Why is there a thread about this :saladga: it's been a long time that she didn't sell a lot

-

a member of ATRL will found this and post it...

SlaeUrAnus

Having the likes of Nicki and Katy still selling more than her makes my blood boil.

Please Queen, please bulldoze the **** out of these basic bitches with LG5. 

In my messy era.

Helxig

Here I was thinking 400 songs in one day was amazing considering she hasn't dropped a mainstream album in 3 years and has barely been noticed by the GP in a long time... Is this not a good thing?

I didn't realise so many other artists sold that many songs each day.

Not to mention, they're making thousands of dollars a day, and the likes of Taylor and Beyonce have the audacity to complain that they aren't making enough money because of streaming??? When they often earn more than I make in a year, in one day?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Nino said:

When you've made it to Beyonce's level of recognition you can release unpromoted albums after a decade of rapidly declining popularity and still sell hundreds of millions worth of tickets. Beyonce has never at any point in her career sold as well as her contemporaries but is certainly more memorable than the majority of them. When you're selling art and not a commercial product your measure of success isn't in numbers, it's the number of imaginations you're able to capture.

When-You-Run-Old-Friend-Make-Plans-Hang-

DYmGr.gif

Over.

iMonster

Nothing tragic about it  

She's coming back and then next month an updated list will be more relevant. 

Archived