Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

How has Nicki Copyaj sold millions more than Slayga? :grr:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

ZiggyZiggs

LMFAO and Nicki are selling more than her :saladga: Come back Gags and save this tragic industry :saladga: 

If Perfect Illusion doesn't chart well the remaining few of the Little Chartsters are gone. :ohno:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

nativenewyorker

LMFAO selling more? Really?

I hope Gaga has some exciting promo planned bc it seems like people forgot about her music. 

5 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Why is no one talking about how beyonce is in the 25th place ? :stalkga: 

Beyonce doesn't sell well. She doesn't need to sell well to be a success. :classy:

River

Consider that only gaga, nicki and LOLMFAWTF are the ones without an active era + gaga already sold millions from TF, TFM and BTW.. so it's kinda amazing that she still managed to sell 400 songs in a day without any activity and after selling a lot in the past.

That means that the small PI promo is working, people are coming back to discover Gaga and hide her in their "my ego is too high to admit that I'm listening to the most amazing artist in the world" folder..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

VforVendetta

All other people on the list have singles out though or had a single out a short time ago.

It's amazing how she can still be at the top 20 selling only 400 songs per day. 

The first eras were really huge.

Soon she'll go back to be the number 2 after Adele  (it's impossible to beat her, sadly)

Archived