Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Perfect Illusion DEBUT?

BuzzcutSeason

Perfect Illusion's Debut on the HOT 100  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Perfect Illusion debut on the H100?

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

Where do you think Perfect Illusion will debut? I'm sure there are other threads, but i figured why not make another one considering time has passed since then :staymad:

In this case, i don't think we should expect a full music video the first week (could be tho), but with an Audio Video and possibly a lyric video (Yes they are still around helping Cold Water (#1 Debut), Closer get to the top spot).

In Comparison to other acts lead single DEBUTS:

Spoiler

Selena Gomez - Good For You #9 (Peaked #5)

Demi Lovato - Cool For the Summer #29 (Peaked #11)

Meghan Trainor - No  #11 (NOTE: Had the highest Pop Songs debut since BTW at 21) :staymad: (Peaked #3)

Katy Hudson - Rise #11 (Peaked #11)

Zayn - Pillow Talk #1

Justin Bieber - WDYM #1

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman #10 (Peaked #8 (I THINK) )

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off #1

Rihanna - Work #9 (Peaked #1)

Hilary Duff - Sparks #1

Drake - One Dance #Somewhere in the top 20 (Peaked #1)

Britney Spears - Make Me... #19 (Peaked: #19 and still charting)

NOTE: Gaga will have full streams (No Apple Music Exclusive like KATY) and most likely an Audio Video. Besides Selena and Katy, Ariana no one had a type of video release in their first week (Ariana released an acapella video). Meghan didn't even have an Audio Video.

ALL number one debuts have music videos attached to them (except for Cold Water which had a lyric video). All of the number ones have good sales, and amazing on demand streaming (Spotify). I know it would be great to think of Gaga as a huge streaming force, but she really isn't and this will be the era she breaks into streaming (its not immediate).

So where do you think Gaga will debut on the Hot 100?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

I hope it becomes her 4th number one single tbh. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Yuuri

It depends, because Zayn debuted at number 1, something 1D couldn't do. Newbies like Desiinger climbed all the way to number 1, and Cara managed to climb slowly to the top 5.

Michael Woodson

It will debut at #1, no question about it. SMFH at the people that voted #12 - #20 lol. 

BuzzcutSeason
3 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

But it still didn't happen, so you can't say it did... :classy:

YES IT DID.

1 minute ago, Michael Woodson said:

It will debut at #1, no question about it. SMFH at the people that voted #12 - #20 lol. 

Statistically its not really that likely unless she releases a music video and does promo throughout the week. Sometimes one fanbase can't make everything happen. Gaga also doesn't have the same streaming power (spotify) as people debuting at number one like Justin or Zayn.

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, Michael Woodson said:

It's called being realistic.

lavenderblondee

#1. How long it last depends on how GP friendly it is. But, her absence has been noticed and I think that'll make all the difference.

Archived