Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

New 'Chaos Angel' fan concept

HelloBarbara

Featured Posts

HelloBarbara

DISCLAIMER: I know I've done a few LG5 concepts/art works recently, but when I'm bored (or drinking vodka :poot:) it seems to be my default activity :toofunny:

Chaos Angel (2016) - Lady Gaga

CqlZ_ZwWIAA7otz.jpg

Schedule:

August 28th:

Surprise VMAs performance, closing the show (Unlikely to happen, but this is my idea :derpga:)

Set list:

1. "Just Dance"/"Poker Face"

2. "Bad Romance"

3. "Born This Way"

4. "Applause"

5. "Perfect Illusion" (short chorus snippet to end the performance)

The performance would be slightly similar to 2013 performance, but a lot darker. Would start with Gaga walking down a NY street, with a boombox. She is in the platinum blonde wig, with Ziggy Stardust lighting bolt on her face. "Just Dance" begins to play from the boombox, which she lays on the ground and begins a dance with her dancers slowly joining her. This blends into "Poker Face", before she rips off her own wig, with the yellow-y short curly TFM one replacing it. The dancers leave, and two women come on, who drug Gaga (like BR video) and "Bad Romance" plays. A bathtub appears on stage and the women lower her into it, as the "Bad Romance" hook starts". The chorus plays and she escapes the bath and does the iconic BR choreo. She is then joined on stage by three unicorn-men, and performs the chorus and bridge of "Born This Way". At this point she strips down to a bikini, with the green wig. She then disappears off stage, and the stage clears. Slowly she enters the stage via the floor, in the "Venus" wig and sea shell bikini, and does a short piece of "Applause"  with two Mermen. An explosion of paint hits the stage and she is in a shirt with the colours of the PI promo, with her natural hair. She goes to a piano onstage, and plays the chorus of "Perfect Illusion" before her and the piano descend into the stage. The stage goes dark, and the words "CHAOS ANGEL" appear on the screen, like some sort of emergency news broadcast, before static cuts it off.

That night an 8 sec clip with the words, 'GAGA IS BACK', 'PERFECT ILLUSION', 'SEPTEMBER', 'CHAOS ANGEL' AND 'KEEP WATCHING', appears on her FB. It is very dark, ala the AHS teasers.

September 1st:

V Magazine premiere, with three colours. Very dark and mysterious.

September 8th:

"Perfect Illusion" is premiered at Marc Jacob's fashion week thing. No leaks.

September 9th:

"Perfect Illusion" is released on iTunes, Amazon & Spotify. It plays on radio. The music video is released simultaneously. It's very dark and mysterious. In black and white. Until the chorus when it explodes into colour. Lots of choreo. Lots of Gaga with piano. And some storyline that I'm not gonna try to come up with. But it deals with a break up but has a happy-ish (very Gaga) ending. Probably something with death, boobs and fabulousness. The video is an Apple Music exclusive. But is released onto YouTube three days later. The song will debut high on Billboard, top 10 maybe. But is number one in the UK.

September 16th:

Chaos Angel is surprise released on iTunes and Apple Music at midnight. It comes in standard and extended. The standard version has 12 tracks. The extended has 16. The extended version also features a 1-hour documentary titled, "The Making of Chaos Angel" and it follows Gaga in late 2014-16, making the album. The extended edition also features the music videos for "Perfect Illusion" and "All Mine", which features Beyoncé, and is the "Paparazzi"/"Telephone" sequel (dreaming I know, but I am allowed to dream).

Track list (Standard)

1. "Intro"/"Reign"

2. "All Mine" (feat. Beyoncé)

3. "Perfect Illusion"

4. "Room In My Heart" (feat. Elton John)

5. "Barcode"

6. "Warning Explicit Beauty"

7. "Funk the Punk"

8. "Breaking Hearts" (feat. Madonna)

9. "Paradise"

10. "Sire"

11. "Butterfly" (feat. Kesha)

12. "Chaos Angel"/"Outro"

Track list (Extended)

1. "Intro/Reign"

2. "All Mine" (feat. Beyoncé)

3. "Perfect Illusion"

4. "Room In My Heart" (feat. Elton John)

5. "Temple"

6. "Barcode"

7. "Warning Explicit Beauty"

8. "Crown of Roses"

9. "Lilith"

10. "Funk the Punk"

11. "Breaking Hearts" (feat. Madonna)

12. "Body Language"

13. "Paradise"

14. "Sire"

15. "Butterfly" (feat. Kesha)

16. "Chaos Angel"/"Outro"

The album receives positive review/critical acclaim who compliment the production (Exec. producers: Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson. Other producers: Kevin Parker, BloodPop, RedOne, Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder, DJ White Shadow, Fernando Garibay, Zedd), Gaga's vocals and the cohesive album. Themes of life, rebirth, pain, sex (obvs) and recovery. The album scores 81/100 on Metacritic. Most well received tracks, "All Mine", "Paradise", "Perfect Illusion", "Butterfly".

The album is later released to all digital outlets the next day (though the film remains an Apple exclusive), while released on CD and Vinyl to physical stores and Amazon on the 23rd. It debuts at number 1 worldwide.

September 17th:

"All Mine" is released as the album's second single. It debuts at number one, with critical acclaim. The music video, a continuation of "Paparazzi"/"Telephone", hits 30 million views in 24 hours. 

Promo singles:

Three promo singles are sent to radio on the 17th, alongside "All Mine": "Reign", "Barcode" and "Butterfly" (ft. Kesha).

There you go. Hope you like it (if you don't, I'm sure you'll let me know) :) 

Hiiieee

FATCAT

Love the cover art, but that's a lot of fan fiction to digest :rip:

I wouldn't mind a Kesha collab tho :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

HelloBarbara
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Love the cover art, but that's a lot of fan fiction to digest :rip:

I wouldn't mind a Kesha collab tho :hor:

To be fair I'm quite drunk right now (thank **** for autocorrect). And I'm come up with a lot of **** while drunk ahah.

Hiiieee

5 minutes ago, Unicorn Heart said:

death, boobs and fabulousness

all I want from LG5 tbh :diane:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Decodekid

honestly love the album cover, it might seem simple but is sooooo good tho

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Kermit

:diane: So much fan-tasies in the OP. 

It's nice, though. :wub: 

I might make a concept thread, in a second, if I don't lose my **** about something completely different. :laughga:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

whore

This is the most realistic fan-made album cover I've seen. The nipple probably wouldn't fly with the general public, but I love the concept! 

HelloBarbara
1 minute ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

This is the most realistic fan-made album cover I've seen. The nipple probably wouldn't fly with the general public, but I love the concept! 

It could probably be sold in a slip case with just the title and 'Lady Gaga' on the cover on CD and Vinyl, with the digital version featuring a 'Parental Advisory' logo on said nipple.

Hiiieee

whore
1 minute ago, Unicorn Heart said:

It could probably be sold in a slip case with just the title and 'Lady Gaga' on the cover on CD and Vinyl, with the digital version featuring a 'Parental Advisory' logo on said nipple.

Yeah, I remember how Sky Ferreira's debut Night Time, My Time was sold in stores, it had a sticker with the album's title over her breast.

Spoiler

This is how it looked as a vinyl, but I can't find the CD.

231485024523.jpg

Archived