homomo

Snippet of song on her website?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

homomo

I just thought of a cool idea leading up to the release of Perfect Illusion.

Gaga and her team could have part of the song automatically play (either part of the instrumental, a verse, or whatever) when you visit www.ladygaga.com

However, no one would announce it. Some random fan would stumble upon it and then start sharing it.

I'm all here for part of the instrumental to automatically play like a week before the song is officially released. It would catch us all by surprise.

What do you guys/gals think?

mucinex

the twinks @ littlemonsters.com probably have a post where they each take turns clicking her website every hour to see if the song is up yet and report back to the post and comment either yes or no :air: 

homomo
Just now, Matt Amor said:

the twinks @ littlemonsters.com probably have a post where they each take turns clicking her website every hour and report back to the post and comment either yes or no :air: 

These are those monsters

antpats2

Yessss ive wondered this too! It would be a great idea to have snippet play while watching the bars move 

homomo
1 minute ago, Sexxx said:

Just wait for the song

528fcc3b.gif

You can wait if you want, and not listen.

Some of us live for the snippets she puts out. 

DemeLarell
14 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

These are those monsters

W...W....What did I just watch? :duck:

kabirartfling
59 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

These are those monsters

Why do i have a hardon?

Give your love to me

15jocart
1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

These are those monsters

I'm literally hyperventilating what is this ??? If Gaga saw this she would quit music :saladga:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

homomo
2 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

I'm literally hyperventilating what is this ??? If Gaga saw this she would quit music :saladga:

I remember it plastered all over LM.com after Applause came out. Pretty sure Gaga saw it :rip: 

15jocart
1 minute ago, Interstellar said:

I remember it plastered all over LM.com after Applause came out. Pretty sure Gaga saw it :rip: 

I've never been to that site but now I'm sure I never will :icega:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

After twiddling with the site's announcement banners, I was really hoping that she'd utilize it's features similar to a keyboard. Where we could play/listen some of the tracks chords. That would be a great way to engage the fans. 

Lol now I've gotten hyped all over again :toofunny:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Adam Shams

maybe just a music video Trailer without audio. kinda like how selena did in 2013, and it would be really sick if she premiered the trailer at the vmas... 

Archived