Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Songs You Began to Like After Hearing/Seeing Them Live

VenusBlackStar

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

Are there any songs, Gaga's or others, that you didn't really like initially but warmed up to after hearing/seeing them live? That tends to happen to me a lot because maybe I realize that I do like the song but maybe not the production or it doesn't catch on with me all that quickly. A few of them for me have been:

Lady Gaga - Paper Gangsta

Halsey - Coming Down

Queen - Love of My Life

Kesha - Party at a Rich Dude's House

What are yours?

Kermit

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

James Gibson

Taylor Swift - Blank Space

I totally hated and thought it was so dull when first heard but now it's one of my favorites EVER even though I don't like Taylor

Ambrosia

I hate to say it, but Teeth is one.  I don't know why I never cared for that song at first.  Then, in 2010 she performed it live, in the rain, in NYC for the Today Show and I thought it was the best thing.  I still love the song to this day, live or not, and can't imagine now why I used to not favor it.  :stalkga:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Not a song but an artist. It's Aurora, at first I thought that all of her songs are boring until I saw her perform them live. My opinion changed in a second. 

Archived