đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel (DLC)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

14138182_1758101171105105_39729430550580

The first Dark Souls 3 DLC expansion is called "Ashes of Ariandel" and will be available on PS4 from October 25, Sony has announced. A trailer for the DLC was posted on Twitter, but linked to a private video. The tweet has since been deleted, suggesting it was published prematurely.

Nevertheless, the mishap has indicated a trailer is imminent. GameSpot will update this post with the video when it becomes available.

A previous Dark Souls 3 DLC leak suggested the expansion would contain maps, bosses, enemies, and additional weapon and armor sets.

The existence of Dark Souls 3 DLC came to light in February when listings for a Season Pass appeared on digital storefronts. There will be two expansion packs, bundled together through the $25 Season Pass and likely also available individually. A tweet recently teased that a "major announcement" is coming on August 24, presumably for this DLC.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-3s-first-dlc-called-ashes-of-ariandel-r/1100-6442920/

Dark Souls 3 news and Carly Slay GODsen all in one week???? :giveup: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Pacify Him

tumblr_ob28e9lfOt1tyb0gyo1_250.gif

It's finally here! Now I can go back and finish the game with all my 5 characters

Spoiler

I never finished it still :neyde:

I’m getting on your nerves

Redstreak
7 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

tumblr_ob28e9lfOt1tyb0gyo1_250.gif

It's finally here! Now I can go back and finish the game with all my 5 characters

Hide contents

I never finished it still :neyde:

You haven't finished? :giveup: I've done a full play through like 4 times and got the platinum trophy for it.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Pacify Him
1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

You haven't finished? :giveup: I've done a full play through like 4 times and got the platinum trophy for it.

Cuz.. I love all the extra content that comes with the DLCs :hor: I always think that there is always at least one weapon/spell I needed for each of them to roleplay or something.

I’m getting on your nerves

I played this game like a month ago, I gave up cuz I died to the first boss like 50 times.

I let my sister play it and she beated it like 3 times lol

Archived