💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

UMG reportedly bans streaming exclusives

Bolkins

Featured Posts

Pharamon
2 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Good. These are unfair to fans. I'm not paying 120 dollars a year to own LG5. I'd download it illegally if she pulled that crap. I don't respect artists who do such things for money. Let the fans have the music!

Spotify is life :firega: 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'M SHOOK you didn't use the :nails: emote 

omg :grr: :toofunny: :golfclap:

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒️

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, MosheGaga said:

What this is mean ? Someone please.? 

It means that artists aren't allowed to release albums only for example Apple Music or Tidal.

Just now, Bellatrix said:

It means that artists aren't allowed to release albums only for example Apple Music or Tidal.

This good or bad for gaga ? 

dannydevito
5 minutes ago, MosheGaga said:

it depends if you consider gaga releasing an album that can only be listened to on Apple Music a good or bad thing

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, MosheGaga said:

Both

Bad because streaming counts a lot now

Good because her sales will be real, not like ANTi's platinum record gotten with streaming, 1M sales from Samsung and 420 real copies sold.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

6 minutes ago, MosheGaga said:

What you should be asking if it is good for the consumer not for millionaire artists ;)

And it is extremely good for consumers who will not be punished because they subscribe to different services (Tidal, Spotify, Google Play Music, Apple Music).

If it were me, though, I would insist on my album only being able to be streamed by paying customers.

eifulien

Not that it matters to me, since I'll be downloading it illegally and buying a physical copy, but these exclusives are hella annoying and I'm glad LG5 is supposed to be safe. Some of us prefer Android and the Google ecosystem and don't use iTunes or Apple Music. 

GagaMyBlood95

I think for Gaga, this is a plus. She definitely shouldn't do exclusive things, I kinda think that's more like a Beyonce thing, wouldn't work well with Gaga so this is okay imo..

Archived