💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Let's get our sh!t together

Trademark

Featured Posts

Trademark

OK so perfect illusion is coming in a few weeks so let's our SH!T together.

US monsters better stream the fukc outta the new song 24/7 via youtube, spotify, apple music etc so that it could chart higher.

For the non US monsters who want to contribute on PI's success but they can't because billboard only counts the streams coming from the US, there is a way with a proxy server (with a US IP address) to achieve that:

Go to you google chrome extensions and look for Hola - Free VPN

then you will have the extension on your chrome browser and just choose to change your country to US, or you can also download the app (for android only) and use it directly on your phone's apps.

this is the logo: 

original.jpg

P.S  EVERYTIME you hear the song somewhere, SHAZAM IT! Shazam charts is one of the important factors for radio stations in deciding whether to play a song. It's also way easier to get a song top 10 by fans only on Shazam than on streaming platforms

props to:

@retroglamx @Luc

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varo Yan

In Armenia doesn't have spotify, or other streams, but we - Armenian Little Monsters ready to watching on YouTube!

PaperIz

We should also get media base links together and phone numbers of radio stations that we can text and call, also twitter to request with!

KURUSHITOVSKA

Why do you only care about Billboard? She is way more loved in Europe, I'll help to make her #1 in my country as we did with Applause, Bad Romance, BTW, JD and PF. I dont give a fukc about the US, they made Work #1, they dont make talent win. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Trademark
Just now, HEARTHUNTER said:

tumblr_o1vq8t2k3L1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Been saying this for a whole damn year

I asked admin so many times about helping us with that but he never replied.

Sometimes i think he is a hater and not a fan :awkney:

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, Trademark said:

I asked admin so many times about helping us with that but he never replied.

Sometimes i think he is a hater and not a fan :awkney:

He stans for Kettle

tumblr_o1vq8t2k3L1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Days? It's a couple of weeks left :oprah:

That's 14 days

7 minutes ago, Trademark said:

For the non US monsters who want to contribute on PI's success but they can't because billboard only counts the streams coming from the US, is there any way with a proxy server (with a US IP address) to achieve that?

Whoever knows any site/app etc please provide us with all the info.

This. I have been streaming her faithfully but I come from Canada the true north so my streams won't count :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Trademark
5 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

In Armenia doesn't have spotify, or other streams, but we - Armenian Little Monsters ready to watching on YouTube!

i'll do that too but unfortunately the streams outside the US don't count for billboard so they are kinda useless.

We have to find a way to watch the video and make those fukcing streams count!

6 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

We should also get media base links together and phone numbers of radio stations that we can text and call, also twitter to request with!

I don't actually think MediaBase is very effective :laughga: but I'm sure actually calling in (with your least feminine accent for all gays) is actually effective. Smaller stations are more inclined to listen to Twitter monsters.

best tactic (for radio) is to keep listening to a radio station whenever Gaga comes on, and go to a different channel when the #1, #2 or #3 comes on. Also take radio surveys! 

My contribution will be Spotify streaming for the song and all different remixes/versions (I think 7 streams a day per version counts). For Youtube it's a max of 300 views per day per IP, and you need to play the first 30 seconds for VEVO videos for a view to count. It's also recommended to use other streaming services available, like Apple Music, Pandora(?) and Tidal. Ideally you'll listen to all different versions on multiple streaming services. I'll watch on youtube too, but not as much as Spotify because where I live only on-demand streaming services and sales are counted.

retroglamx

Yes, I can use Hola to change my VPN and play it on youtube or spotify with a US IP address.

tumblr_nl4uej8Rls1rosb88o1_250.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived