💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Underground Artists Thread

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

This thread is meant for you to share some of your favorite artists who aren't in mainstream media. You could describe their sound, or share your favorite song or music video of theirs, and you can find new artists that you haven't heard of

(Idk if there is already a thread like this, if there is please direct me to it)

Yo GagaGaga

l'll start

St. Vincent

maxresdefault.jpg

she isn't too underground, but she's never really been too much in the public eye besides her past relationship with Cara Delevingne. She's also performed on SNL once, and has made a few guest appearances on the IFC show "Portlandia"

She makes alternative and experimental music

Some of my favorite songs of hers are "Digital Witness" and "Birth in Reverse" which are really experimental

And some of her more alternative (yet very experimental) songs that I like are "Cruel" and "Cheerleader"

She isn't completely unknown, with her highest viewed video having 5 million views, but she doesn't get nearly as much notice as she should

Edonis

Honestly, they're pretty generic and almost...cheap I guess (?) but Dumblonde has grown on me A LOT in the past few months. Especially Dreamsicle and the video :giveup:

Bayonetta

"That Poppy" and "Allie X"... Allie X deserves the world tbh, watch a live performance of hers

Yo GagaGaga
6 minutes ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

"That Poppy" and "Allie X"... Allie X deserves the world tbh, watch a live performance of hers

is that the same Poppy from those spacey and slightly disturbing Youtube Videos?

I love the visuals of both MVs

I love me some frankmusik 

I got a signed cd of his newest EP:wub:

strongly suggest you check out his dicography 

Not an artist but a song. This song is one of the saddest things I've ever heard. I don't even have the guts to check out their other songs because of this... 

Yo GagaGaga
4 minutes ago, ARTOMI said:

Not an artist but a song. This song is one of the saddest things I've ever heard. I don't even have the guts to check out their other songs because of this... 

1237811334_crying-in-the-audience.gif

why would you do this to my emotions

2 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

1237811334_crying-in-the-audience.gif

why would you do this to my emotions

I told you...  I feel like the whole world needs to hear this but they don't deserve this masterpiece 

MonsterOfficial

RALEIGH RITCHIE!

not only he's the hot ass unsullied bodyguard of Daenerys Targaryen,

dany-and-grey-worm-house-targaryen-34551

game-of-thrones-s5-emily-clarke-jacob-an

but he also sings!

exorcise my mind

Bayonetta
2 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

is that the same Poppy from those spacey and slightly disturbing Youtube Videos?

I love the visuals of both MVs

Yeah, but the cool thing is that she plays a character on those clips. Like her character "Poppy" parodies society and is basically a walking art installment. You should watch Nightminds video on her its really interesitng, + her live vocals slay too. 

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, Misaki said:

Here comes all the Kills', CupcaKKe, and Brooke Candy posts.

tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

VOLANTIS
3 hours ago, Slayy said:

I love me some frankmusik 

I got a signed cd of his newest EP:wub:

strongly suggest you check out his dicography 

I used to bop to 'No ID' 24/7 2014-2015:giveup:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived