💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on US GQ Style Fall 2016 (Old pic from SL Show)

Pierre

Featured Posts

Pierre

GQ Style Fall 2016 with Jared Leto on the cover

oCpluVdo.jpg

She's featured on a photo portfolio from fall’s two most disruptive fashion shows: YEEZY & SAINT LAURENT

Photography by: PARI DUKOVIC

EMCFQ4CE.jpgNATfwQfZ.jpgPxQmowO5.jpgeWilbf4Z.jpgSdl1ehvj.jpg

From this day.

lady-gaga-saint-laurent-show-at-the-pallf4ab3_saint-laurent-fall-2016-la-best-dr

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Katsuki Bakugo

that entire outfit, hair included was flawless, that eyemake up ( or lack there of any good one) was not. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Shipper

I love that look on her. I REMEMBER she was sick that day but still attended the YSL event and probably spread her virus to other people when she took a bunch of selfies.

Somehow, she reminds me of a little boy cherub vampire in that look. Probably cause she looks like one of her kidnapped children from AHS. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Love the washed-up rocker look. Not even kidding, it looks cool on her.

2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I love that look on her. I REMEMBER she was sick that day but still attended the YSL event and probably spread her virus to other people when she took a bunch of selfies.

Somehow, she reminds me of a little boy cherub vampire in that look. Probably cause she looks like one of her kidnapped children from AHS. 

J E S U S

3 points in and ready for more

VOLANTIS
26 minutes ago, Shipper said:

One Second I'm the Countess, suddenly the Countess has kidnapped me. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Dat promo :nails:

P.S: I love this look :flutter:

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒️

Archived