💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Should Work With Yanis Marshall

joannesrats

Featured Posts

joannesrats

Yanis Marshall is a choreographer that got pretty popular on Youtube over these past few years. Watching his videos and dances really embrace the song and they're very energetic, fresh, and interesting. 

I think that Gaga's choreo could use some freshening up, especially with Richy apparently doing some if it...

I don't think gaga could keep up, he tends to make very complex choreography

but I don't hate the idea! He should help with tour choreography 

Don't visit my profile

Dorothy Gale

Gaga needs to do less choreo. It can be applied on tour and in videos but I find it annoying usually. 

Dayman

His choreography is far too involved to be practical for her to perform while singing. Let alone to be done for an hour long concert. He would have to tone it down drastically for it to be doable and than it would lose what makes it interesting to watch.

Besides, I imagine doing such involved moves over and over again would be bad for her hip. Don't need that problem coming back.

Regina George
13 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Gaga needs to do less choreo. It can be applied on tour and in videos but I find it annoying usually. 

:neyde: I find it annoying without choreo usually aka Adele. 

Dorothy Gale
9 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

:neyde: I find it annoying without choreo usually aka Adele. 

Gaga doesn't need choreo per say to be an amazing performer. I think all of her best performances had limited or no choreo. This is something I've realized. 

Regina George
Just now, AntiPotCrusader said:

Gaga doesn't need choreo per say to be an amazing performer. I think all of her best performances had limited or no choreo. This is something I've realized. 

Ok if you think so but I think that her best performance was VMAS 2009 with choreo. 

Dorothy Gale
2 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Ok if you think so but I think that her best performance was VMAS 2009 with choreo. 

That had pretty limited choreo. I mean for a big part of it she was on the ground, being pushed around in a wheelchair, at the piano, or flailing around. 

Yuuri
52 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

That had pretty limited choreo. I mean for a big part of it she was on the ground, being pushed around in a wheelchair, at the piano, or flailing around

Simon%20Cowell%20almost%20chokes%20on%20

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

That had pretty limited choreo. I mean for a big part of it she was on the ground, being pushed around in a wheelchair, at the piano, or flailing around. 

REPORTED for blasphemy :what::what:

LIFE IS GOOD

aaronyoji
3 hours ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

yeah and the dancers where often spazzing around and it just looked like cheap theater interpretive dance. its kinda cringe worthy to watch in some of her old performances. i for one think she ditch intense choreography, she's not a dancer, she's a musician and a singer. there's this misconception that doing everything is therefore better performing and its not. 

Archived