Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Speed Grapher

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

An amazing anime, with an opening by Duran Duran (at least in Japan).

0812a10cad49e6bd8ba1c37ca54633ccffdb1358

An incredibly mature anime, released in 2005, Speed Grapher follows the ex-war photographer, Saiga, and the abused and naive Kagura, as the delve into the truth of the world. We learn about how money corrupts all, secret societies, true happiness, the actual meaning of freedom, and how people will do absolutely anything to get what they want.

I swear it sounds better than how I am describing it. I also like to point out it has gay guys and drag queens who DON'T die!

Though honestly, most of this series is taking fanservicey tthings and making them fan disservice. Mostly due to how many assholes there are.

Also, spoiler, but also trigger warning:

Spoiler

Rape.

Shipper

I Love this ANIME! :giveup:

I was dismayed when I learned the OP song was not by Duran Duran in the english version but its ok. I watched this series twice first in subs then the dubs a few years ago! I love anime with serious themes that veers away from the typical school setting with cherryblossom and opening ceremony cliche.

You might like Darker than Black too if you havent seen it yet. :)

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Seeka
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I Love this ANIME! :giveup:

I was dismayed when I learned the OP song was not by Duran Duran in the english version but its ok. I watched this series twice first in subs then the dubs a few years ago! I love anime with serious themes that veers away from the typical school setting with cherryblossom and opening ceremony cliche.

You might like Darker than Black too if you havent seen it yet. :)

I've actually already finished Darker than Black. Well at least, the first season. I haven't touched the Gemini Meteor Russia arc.

I actually don't really like that many school animes, nor do I know many that I can recall off teh top of my head that I can say is good.

I usually like more adult animes. Or have some adult themes. Like Baccano!, Dururara!, Code Geass, Yuyu Hakusho, Attack on titan, and a whole bunch of others.

Usually the only time I like school animes if there isn't really much of a school aspect, or if it is about a supernatural school or something.

Shipper
34 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I've actually already finished Darker than Black. Well at least, the first season. I haven't touched the Gemini Meteor Russia arc.

I actually don't really like that many school animes, nor do I know many that I can recall off teh top of my head that I can say is good.

I usually like more adult animes. Or have some adult themes. Like Baccano!, Dururara!, Code Geass, Yuyu Hakusho, Attack on titan, and a whole bunch of others.

Usually the only time I like school animes if there isn't really much of a school aspect, or if it is about a supernatural school or something.

:hug:i've seen all those shows you mentioned.:excited2:

Code Geass has to be my favorite oh and SHIKi (this is perfect for halloween). The storytelling and pacing for these two shows are amazing. 

If you like Baccano, Try Black Lagoon. Hellsing and Blood+ are awesome shows too. I havent seen much of the anime that went out these past few years though. I usually watch a lot every season when they come out. (I used to follow about at least 5 series before and now i just follow 1 or 2.)

Seeka
21 minutes ago, Shipper said:

:hug:i've seen all those shows you mentioned.:excited2:

Code Geass has to be my favorite oh and SHIKi (this is perfect for halloween). The storytelling and pacing for these two shows are amazing. 

If you like Baccano, Try Black Lagoon. Hellsing and Blood+ are awesome shows too. I havent seen much of the anime that went out these past few years though. I usually watch a lot every season when they come out. (I used to follow about at least 5 series before and now i just follow 1 or 2.)

I love Code Gea, and man, Suzaku got a booty. But SHiKi looks interesting.

Already seeb Black Lagoon (loved it), Hellsing (not sure which you are talking about, aren't there two anime series? I watched Hellsing ultimate), and I think I've watched one of teh Blood+ movies.

I just binge watch, though I don't like expereincing an entire season in a day. I like switching between things.

I'mm watching a few episode sof Osumatsu-san between every few other animes. mainly because while it's good, I don't think I can survive a complete binge of it. The next anime after Speed Grapher (only halfway through, honestly) is Ouran high School Host Club. It is a grave anime sin I haven't watched it yet.

Shipper

Do watch Shiki if you have time. The story is really interesting and boy the plot! 

I admit I binge watch anime but it takes away all the suspense. I remember waiting every week for the new Code Geass episode to come out and it just made it more suspenseful and awesome for me when I didn't have to binge watch it!

You havent seen Ouran yet? What? If you are watching subs, just remember Tamaki Suoh has the same voice actor as Light Yagami from Death Note. Haha!

It's so nice to actually get to talk about anime in this site. :) 

Seeka
10 hours ago, Shipper said:

Do watch Shiki if you have time. The story is really interesting and boy the plot! 

I admit I binge watch anime but it takes away all the suspense. I remember waiting every week for the new Code Geass episode to come out and it just made it more suspenseful and awesome for me when I didn't have to binge watch it!

You havent seen Ouran yet? What? If you are watching subs, just remember Tamaki Suoh has the same voice actor as Light Yagami from Death Note. Haha!

It's so nice to actually get to talk about anime in this site. :) 

Sorry it took me a while. trying to stay away from GGD.

I know how you feel, though I had dvr around that time, so I still kind of binge watched. Though I remember the feeling of waiting on an anime.

Haha well I haven't watched Death Note subbed. I was apart of the death Note dubbed generation. I watched it on toonami. Though I still haven't completely finished it yet. never fully seen it from first to last episode.

I know right?

Archived