💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Richard Jackson hyping Perfect Illusion on Twitter

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP
3 hours ago, JbGaga said:

"Anymore"?!?!? Sorry where you ever on top of her life? :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

2 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

Girl :lana:

Richy has been her choreographer since post Judas and has been her dancer since near the beginning.

Thers no need to be that rude:sweat:...

the other day someone asked who was Joanne:diane:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scheibemonster
6 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Maybe 1 PI means September and 4 means the 4th, but that's on a Thursday so...:huh:

LMAlejandro
6 hours ago, yASSsss said:

cool 

giphy.gif

www.youtube.com/@LittleMonsterAlejandro

Evan Peters

is there anything you guys don't bitch about lol 

emma roberts is an abuser

Joshie S

wtf honestly this thread is a mess....

it's so frustrating seeing monsters say that Gaga should hire new choreographers etc. because they are "sick and tired" of the same stuff....YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN ANYTHING YET - CHILL OUT!!!

And then you say the artRAVE was a mess? It was actually so beautiful all of it was amazingly put together. Stop bitching about every god damn thing. Stop the drama start the music.

Sometimes I feel like none of you even listen to the messages Gaga tells us.... why would she betray her friends that have stuck by her through thin and thin? Why would she be like everybody else who has done that to her? She's a great person and a good friend and she can see potential and talent in who she hires.

Someone said that they want Laurianne Gibson back???? LOL??? So she can try and control everything Gaga does and says again? NO THANK YOU! 

Gosh it frustrates me we aint even heard or seen anything yet and ya'll already complaining just relax, grab a drink and a glowstick or gtfo 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

RAMROD
2 hours ago, cav07 said:

Maybe 1 PI means September and 4 means the 4th, but that's on a Thursday so...:huh:

There are 5 PILLs there, means Friday, Good Friday is known Kanye West Project, the remix version of PERFECT ILLUSION will feature Kanye West!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrankGutz
3 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Thers no need to be that rude:sweat:...

the other day someone asked who was Joanne:diane:

that's good,it means new monsters :diane: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

River

#IHAVEAJOB #IHAVEAJOB #IHAVEAJOB #IHAVEAJOB #PERFECTILLUSION @LADYGAGA #IHAVEAJOB #IHAVEAJOB #IHAVEAJOB

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

lucastecala
17 hours ago, yASSsss said:

i don't find his choreography that interesting .why can't Gaga hire someone new :interestinga:

Hasn't he been with her from the very begining? I just rewatched her Paparazzi performance at the VMAs and there he was, since 2009 at least. 

yASSsss
5 hours ago, lucastecala said:

Hasn't he been with her from the very begining? I just rewatched her Paparazzi performance at the VMAs and there he was, since 2009 at least. 

Laurieal Gibson(Boomkack) was the main choreographer from the TF era to BTW era.She was also the creative director of the Haus Of Gaga until 2011.Gaga fired her after Y&I MV came out,and from then Richie took charge.He was an assistant choreographer/dancer during the early TF days and been a part of the Haus since then:gaycat:.

Boomkack-Just Dance,Beautiful, Dirty, Rich,Poker Face,LoveGame,Paparazzi,Bad Romance,Telephone,Alejandro,Born This Way,Judas,Yoü and I 

Richie-Marry The Night,Applause,G.U.Y, BTW Ball,artRAVE(?)

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I dont like his work since he was set as choreographer for LG. laurieann gibson wasn't a nice person, I heard, but she killed it everytime. I'm actually sad with her departure. Most of her work with gaga was amazing and iconic! Lady gaga performances suffered when she left... mho! 

Archived