💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

iHeartRadio hopes Single Cover comes soon & confirms release in September

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

erfaan

I do think it's so weird she'd let a bunch of radio exec's listen to it and then go onto announce it's release with no date but that's just me

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackwillow
5 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

I do think it's so weird she'd let a bunch of radio exec's listen to it and then go onto announce it's release with no date but that's just me

She starts a new trend :neyde:

Darcklighter22

September is just around the corner. It won't be long now, can't wait to see the Single Cover and see a glimpse at the visuals for this era :excited2:

The Surrealist
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

September is just around the corner. It won't be long now, can't wait to see the Single Cover and see a glimpse at the visuals for this era :excited2:

God, yes. I am so ready for this.

giphy.gif

Varo Yan

If Gaga doesn't perform on MTV VMA, so she will show single cover and announce release date on August 28....

Bookmark me, I know her... :stalkga:

AnnTakamaki
12 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Is this their lowkey way of saying it's going to flop? :interestinga:

Capture.png

Capturel.png

they're definitely dont want to overhype it 

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

If Gaga doesn't perform on MTV VMA, so she will show single cover and announce release date on August 28....

Bookmark me, I know her... :stalkga:

Probably, she did this one of the years she didn't perform (in between BTW and ARTPOP I think?!) 

Either way, we have the satisfaction of knowing where about to enter the last week of August so most likely were getting something this week as well, Single Cover, release date...or both! :classy:

BlaqJezus

I don't know that some of you have seen or heard GaGa perform live in front of you? Because if you know what that is like, in a private setting like this, and with the pictures we saw of her...they are probably hyped and excited as they should be. When you see her live and you experience her music and she speaks to you about it, you have the privilege of seeing how authentic her art can be.

If they want to hype, why don't we let them be excited and not get so defensive over nothing, considering they are just doing what other fans are doing...they did say some people in the room gasped at the announcement and cried at the performance...it's not a leap to imagine people at iHeartRadio are little monsters since they actually work in the music industry.

chill.

Blackwillow
3 minutes ago, BlaqJezus said:

I don't know that some of you have seen or heard GaGa perform live in front of you? Because if you know what that is like, in a private setting like this, and with the pictures we saw of her...they are probably hyped and excited as they should be. When you see her live and you experience her music and she speaks to you about it, you have the privilege of seeing how authentic her art can be.

If they want to hype, why don't we let them be excited and not get so defensive over nothing, considering they are just doing what other fans are doing...they did say some people in the room gasped at the announcement and cried at the performance...it's not a leap to imagine people at iHeartRadio are little monsters since they actually work in the music industry.

chill.

This this, but I hope PI rises above RISE, You make me .....

Monsterish

#PerfectIllusionSingleCover will be revealed in VMA + LQ 30 sec. snippet and music video :flop: 

Archived