💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Remembering #artRAVELasVegas Aug 1, 2014

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

OK, so I realize this post is random af but...

Since we are on the eve of a new era of Lady Gaga, I wanted to take a moment and reminisce about my favorite night from the ARTPOP era... August 1, 2014 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for my 4th artRAVE concert.

AKA = one of the best nights of my life. 

Since I had already been to 3 artRAVE shows, I knew exactly what I wanted to do for my 4th and final visit. I wanted to participate in the show! While Gaga performed from above on those amazing catwalks!! This is what the artRAVE was made for, right?!! So we can all share our creativity and participate with her?

So...

I made a cut out poster on a stick of my cat, Ruthie's face: 

j9955t.jpg

(like a true raver, lol)

...studied YouTube videos and made a map of Gaga's choreography across the catwalk: 

nnk1et.jpg

(this was so I would know exactly the perfect place to position myself for each song to maximize my proximity to the stage vs. flow of the crowd vs. having enough open space to dance during the bop moments)

I wore my best Venus-inspired alien tank top, raver superhero hat, grabbed Kermit & Ruthie, and went raving!!! #MusicNotTheBling

2ur15kp.jpg

I got right beside the "cat" walk for the opening number "ARTPOP"...and later that night, I found a picture on Instagram of RaveGa standing beside my cat, Ruthie!! You have to understand, I'm a CRAZY cat person... So getting a picture of Gaga with my cat is like 10x better than getting a pic of myself with Gaga!

(and to top it all off, this night in Vegas was the ONLY night she ever wore this costume!)

2vaeddi.jpg

I also found Instagram footage/pics of Gaga & Ruthie raving to "Venus" together! :toofunny:

5zr50n.jpg

3506ng5.jpg

vijprt.jpg

But, Ruthie was just the warmup...

This was the same night I planted myself at Gaga's feet in the spot where she lays down and sings "MANiCURE" to the crowd below...

2r74u9c.jpg

...and as planned, she came right over and sang directly into my Kermit's face!!!!!!!!!!! I was dying!!!!

(pics are from other fans nearby on Instagram)

2uqzneu.jpg

24g7rsi.jpg

14lr5ac.jpg

I had a feeling, if I planted myself in that spot with a Kermit puppet, she would sing to it... and she DID!!!

This was my view: :air:

3343maa.jpg

25uk3yf.jpg

1zoc8c1.jpg

v8396g.jpg

Someone even got Kermit's moment on video and put it on YouTube!! It was also on the jumbotron screen in the arena!!

This was seriously one of the top 5 greatest nights of my entire life (possibly top 3)... I have never EVER had so much fun at a pop concert!!! And I danced my heart out on that floor, to some of my all-time favorite pop songs. What an experience... Nights like this are the ones that make you grateful to be alive! 

Thank you, Lady Gaga!! :wub:

2i87wwp.jpg

Quasi

Seeing the cat randomly in all those pictures is just so funny for some reason. :laughga: I'm glad you had so much fun at your concerts. The artRAVE is truly an unforgettable night no matter what city it's in. I'll always hold it near and dear. :sara:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Evan Peters

this is easily the most iconic post on this forum 

emma roberts is an abuser

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

...studied YouTube videos and made a map of Gaga's choreography across the catwalk: 

nnk1et.jpg

(this was so I would know exactly the perfect place to position myself for each song to maximize my proximity to the stage vs. flow of the crowd vs. having enough open space to dance during the bop moments)

Little Detectives better take notes

1200mh.gif

OT: Sounds like you had an amazing time!! :hor: 

ReidOne
25 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

this is easily the most iconic post on this forum 

That means a lot... :diane: thank you! :wub: :classy: 

Pacify Him

:giveup: omg those pics look like you've been blessed by a Goddess

I’m getting on your nerves

Rocketno10

I C O N I C

im so glad you truly enjoy artRave:firega:

i never have any chance to attend her concert but it warms my heart to see you guys having so much fun at it. It makes me feel like a part of that concert too( weird, but it's true )

God bless y'all ravers:firega:

And God bless gaga, may she bring another iconic RAVE concert 

KinneyUnderYou

@ReidOne Your threads are always fun, positive, and outside of the drama club. They're always moments that remind us how fun it is to be a Little Monster, or a listener of music.

I've never been to a concert, yet you've been to the same concert four times. :toofunny:

I think you had the time of your life. I wish I was there. Hopefully, with the LG5 era, I'll have the chance to see Gaga live! Lucky you. This is a huge moment to cherish. It makes me so happy that you enjoyed it, it makes me so happy anyone enjoys a Gaga concert. Hopefully, more concerts to come for all of us! :)

ReidOne
7 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

@ReidOne Your threads are always fun, positive, and outside of the drama club. They're always moments that remind us how fun it is to be a Little Monster, or a listener of music.

:wub: :hug: :koons:

SpookyKid

OMG this is the best post ever :giveup: love seeing your cat with Gaga :rockstar:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

I remember was so pissed when she came out in that alien rave princess costume because I was at the show before in Phoenix and all we got was the new wig :emma: 

ReidOne
Just now, Nino said:

I remember was so pissed when she came out in that alien rave princess costume because I was at the show before in Phoenix and all we got was the new wig :emma: 

Haha!!!  I was beside myself!! 

But as I recall, the night before in Phoenix you guys were the first crowd to see her do "Dope" live during this show, right? 

Just now, ReidOne said:

Haha!!!  I was beside myself!! 

But as I recall, the night before in Phoenix you guys were the first crowd to see her do "Dope" live during this show, right? 

YES! I ripped out my phone quicker than I have in my whole life and taped this clip and sent it to all my friends while the concert was still going.

At one point in the concert she looked right at and flipped off my section :flutter: 

Archived