Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Glory is very forgettable

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

It is quite obvious that the promo singles are the most interesting songs on Glory. After listening to the album, I can say that the rest of the songs sound very forgettable. They sound flat, uninspired, and generic. The single and promo singles were at least somewhat interesting and descent. I think the main problem is that nothing that she sings about feels truly meaningful, and the music is basically what we have been hearing in mainstream radio for the past two years. Add this to the fact that almost none of the choruses are catchy or intriguing. I think is OK if you release trendy songs as long as they are at lest good and memorable. But other than the first single Glory just doesn't have these.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

Your opinion is irrelevant

Go through your past posts/threads, you already judged the album before it came out

26BRqUPb0o7wTFQ9q.gif

djBuffoon

I have to say, none of the singles have done anything for me. "Do You Wanna Come Over?" is probably the strongest, and that's very sad. 

EDIT: heard the full album and it's not bad. Some bizarre cuts, mostly rather good. "Slumber Party" is my favorite at the moment. 

Fernster7

OMG I usually like you but come on, you havea negative opinion about every other artist that it's not Gaga. The album is good. :neyde:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Just now, djBuffoon said:

I have to say, none of the singles have done anything for me. "Do You Wanna Come Over?" is probably the strongest, and that's very song. 

Yes, that singles are just ok too. But they have at least more meat than the rest of the album. However, I will agree with you that Do You Wanna Come Over is the most interesting and memorable song

Regina George

You literally have negative opinion about every other artist that isn't Gaga! You are basic hater

BYEEEEEEEEEEE

tumblr_o1mbfnX4dW1svi3flo1_400.gif

4 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

You opinion is irrelevant

Go through your past posts/threads, you already judged the album before it came out

26BRqUPb0o7wTFQ9q.gif

That is because based on the singles, the album wasn't looking good. Unfortunately now that I listened to the album she proved me right

Regina George
Just now, Enigma said:

That is because based on the singles, the album wasn't looking good. Unfortunately now that I listened to the album she proved me right

Well unfortunately you are not right honey 

tumblr_n27ejgiMNZ1rhis53o1_500.gif

VANTABLACK

Tea.

liar is the most catchy IMO 

other than that this album is missing that special something.

where is Glorys, toxic, womanizer, work bitch ?

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, VANTABLACK said:

Tea.

other than that this album is missing that special something 

I respect your opinion, but I don't respect his; Because, every single artist that is not Gaga, he goes out there and bashes on them. I don't have hate towards him, but I'm just saying from what I've seen from his threads previously.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

Tea.

other than that this album is missing that special something.

where is Glorys, toxic, womanizer, work bitch ?

2 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

every single artist that is not Gaga, he goes out there and bashes on them. I don't have hate towards him, but I'm just saying from what I've seen from his threads previously.

This is tea :reductive:

VANTABLACK
7 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I respect your opinion, but I don't respect his; Because, every single artist that is not Gaga, he goes out there and bashes on them. I don't have hate towards him, but I'm just saying from what I've seen from his threads previously.

I agree. I've not agreed with everything Gaga has done. I'm really being constructive  I love Britney but if this album really was amazing and special to Britney she would hold on to it for dear life and promote the **** outta it and not let it leak . But instead I don't even think she cares anymore. And I don't understand all these stans claiming it's better than femme fatale, circus, even a Blackout.how old are they? 12? Iike are u for real . There will never a pop album ahead of its time then blackout was , that album is still fresh today . While Glory mainly sounds like everything else on the mainstream radio . It's not really that inspiring tbh atleast to me. I wish I could love it but I can't. Whenn u Stan Gaga for life u have high expectations for other artists .:classy:

KinneyUnderYou
9 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Well unfortunately you are not right honey 

"That is because based on the singles, the album wasn't looking good. Unfortunately now that I listened to the album she proved me right"

Based on the singles: The lead single, and promotional singles are weak compared to the songs on the album.

The album wasn't looking good: Of course it wasn't looking good, the cover is the only bad thing about it.

Bye. :tea:

KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, VANTABLACK said:

I agree. I've not agreed with everything Gaga has done. I'm really being constructive  I love Britney but if this album really was amazing and special to Britney she would hold on to it for dear life and promote the **** outta it and not let it leak . But instead I don't even think she cares anymore. And I don't understand all these stans claiming it's better than femme fatale, circus, even a Blackout.how old are they? 12? Iike are u for real . There will never a pop album ahead of its time then blackout was , that album is still fresh today . While Glory mainly sounds like everything else on the mainstream radio . It's not really that inspiring tbh atleast to me. I wish I could love it but I can't. Whenn u Stan Gaga for life u have high expectations for other artists .:classy:

Truth ✓

Tea ✓

Preaching 100% facts ✓

Amazing avi ✓

Amazing everything ✓

Archived