musician

Britney Spears

Bellatrix

Which Britney album is your favorite?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. The Best Britney album?

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

My copy of Glory has finally been shipped! Can't wait til tomorrow!

dancing.gif

Spoiler

Still haven't listened to a second of the leak :giveup: 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
8 hours ago, Phlop said:

Why wasn't "Do You Wanna Come Over?" the lead? It would've destroyed.

They've done the up-tempo lead single for a while now. Maybe they wanted to show a more mature side of Britney, and Make Me is a good way to do that. I'm pretty sure Come Over will be released next.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2016 at 7:47 AM, Phlop said:

Why wasn't "Do You Wanna Come Over?" the lead? It would've destroyed.

I think it would've bombed as the lead. I know a lot of the fans seem to like it apparently, but usually britney fan faves tend to be the worst singles. I mean you guys voted Criminal as the 4th single from Femme and I was so infuriated. Make Me is more in tune with the current landscape too. I could do without g-eazy but i mean whatever.

i dont even really like do you wanna come over. i think its cute in the verses but in the chorus she had to add the extra voices in the back saying "whatever you need" or whatever they say. i hate when artists add those like random peoples voices in the back, it sounds so kidz bop to me and idk why it never seems to bother anyone else lol

GaGaBabyOohLala
On 20/08/2016 at 4:47 AM, jprincess said:

Why are you guys tearing Katy perry apart for her poor vocal performances but praise Britney Spears? 

Duh, Britney is the princess of pop :nails:

Takemyhand
20 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

I hope you're joking.

No. If you think that Britney Spears is a good singer so it means Katy is an exellent one

Saint Laurent
2 minutes ago, jprincess said:

No. If you think that Britney Spears is a good singer so it means Katy is an exellent one

Britney Spears has a 4 octave vocal range and very distinguishable voice as well as being very versatile, her top notes, bottom notes and midrange all produce a very different sound.

While she is a good singer, Katy Perry's voice is very one dimensional and has less vocal ability than Britney.

PartySick

Guys, please don't with the "Britney vs. ___"

This thread is to appreciate Britney, not disrespect her and other artists by pitting them against each other :ohno:

Anyway, who else is being destroyed by Mood Ring right now? :giveup:

đź–¤

Archived