💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Dances Her Pain Away On New Single

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
On 18/8/2016 at 0:05 PM, Totodile said:

This is literally the description she has always given to ARTPOP (and Swine in particular). So yeah I don't get the hype :laughga:. Not that I think there's anything wrong with it, but you guys act like the second coming of Jesus is about to occur when in reality Gaga is using the same words that she also used for an album that y'all were so dissapointed by.

Swine is one of my faves tho

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

Yes. This does sound like ARTPOP again, by these descriptions, but I am excited and hopeful. I believe in Lady Gaga. :wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

holy scheisse
On August 17, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Weasel said:

Pain? What pain? Are we in for an ARTPOP era again? :sweat:

She just went through a break up don't h8 for it 

Ok are some of you guys, robots/computers ?

Cuz if I was one, I'd say the same.  "She said the same about ARTPOP".

Yeah she said that she put all of her feelings, pain and (negative) emotions at the time into ARTPOP.  And she said she gets adrenaline rush when she listens to it.

And she said the same about Perfect illusion.

But is it really the same ? You guys have context, use it.  We've observed her for the past few years.  How can you say that she means the same thing she meant before ARTPOP ?

Is the adrenaline rush she is getting now the same ? No.

Is the Pain the same ? No.

Are the feelings she put into this record, the same as the messy and negative feelings she put into ARTPOP ? No.

She literally lowkey confirmed ARTPOP was going to be loud and messy and even kind of angry if I can say that.

It comes down to interpretation.  The words are the same, the meaning is not.  Let alone that this song is apparently about her relationship with Taylor (or maybe not, but the chance of it being about taylor is huge considering they broke up months ago and this was described as a breakup anthem).

2 hours ago, Wisdomless1 said:

SOOO EXCITED TO DANCE TO THIS!

My garden panty is quivering!

worship to the land a girl from the planet

Archived